• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Now i know why F$U is ducking us...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

with pete carroll they will be in hunt for nc every year  including

this year

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

smazza, since you can never prove any of your hypotheticals, I have no reason to buy into it.

Guest toolio(Guest)
THERE IS A BIT MORE COMPETITION for money in LA than   those  podunk towns where gators and buckeyes are located

usc seems to be doing just fine with 3 straight trips to nc game

looks like gators and vols arent gettting much bang for their buck

Except that most of UF's money doesn't come from "podunk towns", it comes from Jax, Orlando, Miami, and Tampa.

USC has millions of potential fans, but until they were fighting for their 3rd consecutive championship, they couldn't sell out their stadium.

I agree that USC is more successful than UF right now, but I think that both UF and USC have probably defeated around the same number of ranked teams over the last 3 years.

And even years where UF was winning fewer total games, the Gators were getting fans to drive hours to Gainesville to see them play while the Trojans couldn't get fans to drive across town.

keep dreaming

it iosnt who gators beat in last 3 years

LOOK WHO THEY LOST TO AND HOW MANY TIMES

usc lost 2 games in 3 years and went to 3 straight nc games

they play in la coliseum SO WHEN THINGS ARENT GOING WELL THEY ONLY SELL 60K SEATS

last 3 years usc averaged 42 points a game and during that time that  crushed auburntwice aznd humiliated arkansas last year

3 heisman winners since 2002

gators arent in usc's league

guys columbus ,Jax, Orlando, Miami, and Tampa. are podunk towns.they may be beautiful cities and wonderful places to live but they would be considered  suburbs of los angeles

DP FTU/OU/OC LOSING 17 STRAIGHT  IS  what i called sucked.sc worse team in last 20 years would have shut out ftu/ouoc 40-0 in orlando.

Do you even think before posting or do you just keep blathering instead of admitting that you have no idea what you're talking about?