• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Alumni Association Membership

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

The USF Alumni Association is in the middle of test to reward chapters for memberships.  Our chapter (Philadelphia / S. Jersey) is part of the test.  If you renew your membership or become a new member and sign up on line just put in our code:  CHAPH

If you prefer to call Merrell Dickey directly you can still use our code:  CHAPH

Either way our chapter will be rewarded. We are building something outstanding in Philly and S. Jersey (The heartbeat of the Big East)

Looking forward to Football starting and I'll be down for Rutgers, UConn, and UNC.  We are also having a couple of "USF Football Watch Parties".  For more information check out our web page @ www.usfalumni.net

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

Of course, tht also goes for Pinellas and Hillsborough locally.  The Pinellas code is CHAPI.  If you would like more info on the Pinellas chapter, please visit our web site at www.usfalumni.net/pinellas or call me at 727.647.1306.

The Tampa Chapter code - for those who live in Hillsborough County - is CHATP... use that code to designate where you live.

Also, the Tampa Chapter will be having it's community luncheon on Thursday, September 28, 2006... tables are only $300 and individual tickets are $30 each.  For more info, check out the Tampa Chapter website at http://www.usfalumni.net/tampa.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Two things that really help ... Money & Time !

TIME: Thanx to ALL that are part of the Alumni Association !

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

If you live in Pinellas County and want to join the Alumni Assoc., you will have that opportunity this coming Saturday, August 19th at the Pre Season Tailgate at Capogna's.  See the other thread at the top for more information!

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  420

The Tampa Chapter code - for those who live in Hillsborough County - is CHATP... use that code to designate where you live.

Also, the Tampa Chapter will be having it's community luncheon on Thursday, September 28, 2006... tables are only $300 and individual tickets are $30 each.  For more info, check out the Tampa Chapter website at http://www.usfalumni.net/tampa.

Just a footnote, individual tickets for the luncheon are $25 for Alumni Association members and $30 for Non Alumni Association members.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869

http://www.usfalumni.net/orlando/

Orlando area alumni and family - -

Don't forget to renew your Alumni membership and in case you want to help. . .  

Feel free to contact myself, Kevin Krause at kkrause2@hotmail.com or Kevin Shendok at kshendok_usf@yahoo.com for the upcoming football game here in September 2006.  We will be in need of volunteers for pre-game events.

Thanks,

Kevin

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  274

I'm begining to think I move to the wrong place...any one with information other than the people email on the website about the Lee County chapter...because no one will respond to me...or should I join in St. Pete?

I'm begining to think I move to the wrong place...any one with information other than the people email on the website about the Lee County chapter...because no one will respond to me...or should I join in St. Pete?

Try getting in touch with Merrell Dickey at (813) 974-8842 or at mdickey@admin.usf.edu.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

CHAPH

GO BULLS!

corrected