• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Would you want  Bomar @ USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

That's good because I believe our future lies with Voss, Grothe, and maybe Nate Allen, (don't be surprised if this kid shocks the world and makes a run at QB by next season, I stood next to him at pre-season practices and he has nice size, very strong, a really smart kid, and a dad that use to play big time ball- he just looks like a stud QB standing next to him).  

If we're going to take a transfer I'd prefer now to go after guys that could compliment those three like an OL, receiver or RB, because I do believe in those three lies our QB for 2007 and beyond!

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

TCU decided not to go after him:

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/15223704.htm

It also appears that in order for Bomar to have any eligibility, he would have to pay back the car dealership. I'd be surprised if he had all that money ready to go.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

yes

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

That's good because I believe our future lies with Voss, Grothe, and maybe Nate Allen, (don't be surprised if this kid shocks the world and makes a run at QB by next season, I stood next to him at pre-season practices and he has nice size, very strong, a really smart kid, and a dad that use to play big time ball- he just looks like a stud QB standing next to him).  

If we're going to take a transfer I'd prefer now to go after guys that could compliment those three like an OL, receiver or RB, because I do believe in those three lies our QB for 2007 and beyond!

those 3 are unproven with little pedigree

the fact that pj is still taking snaps at qb spells doom for usf this year

grothe should take 60% snaps gregory and severino 20%  each