• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cheerleading sponsors

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

We are all for USF and that goes for the various programs.  If we divide the effort we can mulitply the effect so pick something and give some. All of us can give a little and it will add up. :o

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Hey I got your emails...sorry I was waiting for Liisa to hopefully send me the flyer in a PDF format which she said she'd have for me Monday, but I can go ahead and send you back the info if you'd like...also I was working all weekend at Bucs Training Camp as part of my internship with ABC....but yes, we DO need sponsors very badly...I just so happen to need a my $4,000 Scripps Howard Internship Scholarship as well ;-) LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Hey E.T....thank you sooo very much for your generosity!! Did you tell her I contacted you? I'd appreciate that, if at all possible.  Also, since my computer isn't recognizing the format of the flyer's file, I thought I'd post the info here.  Now keep in mind you and/or your business do not HAVE to donate the amounts listed.  The amounts listed are to have your business name printed on a t-shirt.  We will glady accept any and all donations!!

Sponsorship Levels:

$1,000 Sponsorship Level

-Full sponsorship of one USF Cheerleading t-shirt.  Your company's logo will appear as the sole sponsor on the back of one USF Cheerleading t-shirt

-Logo recognition on one cheerleading page of the USF Spirit Squad calendar

-Partial charitable gift tax deduction

-Invitation to special events hosted by the USF Cheerleading Squads.

$500 Sponsorship Level

-Half sponsorship of one USF Cheerleading t-shirt.  Your company's logo will appear as one of two sponsors on the back of one USF Cheerleading t-shirt.

$250 Sponsorship Level

-Quarter sponsorship of one USF Cheerleading t-shirt.  Your company's logo will appear as one of four sponsors on the back of one USF Cheerleading t-shirt.

Checks should be made payable to "USF Foundation" with "USF Cheerleading" put in the memo.  Also I kindly ask that you let them know that I (Jenna Mitcheson) solicited you, just so coach knows I'm doing my job hehe =) You can send the check to:

USF Bulls Club

4204 E. Fowler Ave. - ATH 100

Tampa, FL 33620

Also, if you are doing one of the above sponsorships, we'll need a graphic of your company's logo.  You can email the logo to USFcheerleading@msn.com

If you are unable to participate in the t-shirt sponsorship program, please keep in mind that we will be selling calendars once again this year for $10, so if you're interested and you'd like a calendar signed by the cheerleaders, you an email me at jennamitcheson@hotmail.com.  

Thanks so much! I really appreciate all that you guys are doing to help us out!! =)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

De Nada  8-)

And I am sure she know from Eric, but will send an email to be sure.

Thanx for your School Spirit !

Go BULLS !!!

Thanks E.T. and THANK YOU for YOUR school spirit! We'd be nothing at the games if it weren't for you guys shouting our cheers with us! =)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I told people in my section that you could hear me !

8-)