• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

i would trade bonds to yankees

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,074
  • Days Won:  172

so he could hit 80+ hrs in yankee stadium and win a championship if I was  the giant GM

In return i would receive yankee top 4 pitching prospects plus sheffield

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

so he could hit 80+ hrs in yankee stadium and win a championship if I was  the giant GM

In return i would receive yankee top 4 pitching prospects plus sheffield

He would never hit 80 hrs and The yanks would not give up all that for a clubhouse cancer like bonds. Bonds would die under the spotlight in New York and bat .240 with 20 hrs at best.

yeah

he ha, he has faced more adversity and pressure than any other player ever and he has  broken all the offensive records.

NY is nothing compared to what he has gone thru last 4 years

yeah

he ha, he has faced more adversity and pressure than any other player ever and he has  broken all the offensive records.

NY is nothing compared to what he has gone thru last 4 years

he has broken all the offensive records? What records has he broken the tainted single season HR record?  The guy would wilt in NY!!  He has faced more adversity then any other player? Has he ever been shot at while flying a plane in Europe?

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

He has the record for Slg %, OB %, OPS, BB's, and HR's. So yes, most major offensive records. With the Yankee lineup around him, Bonds would hit 80 HRs. He gets booed everywhere he plays and has had more media on him over the past 3 years than anyone on the Yanks or any other professional sport. He would just start racking up more MVPs.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

He has the record for Slg %, OB %, OPS, BB's, and HR's. So yes, most major offensive records.  

Single Season records that he's just achieved in the last 5 years since his alleged juicing occurred.

Bonds can't hold a candle to Williams, Ruth, Dimaggio, Mantle, Foxx, Gherig.  Check out the Top 10 CAREER stats for those numbers you just mentioned, and aside from HRs, I wonder how many Bonds is in.

Just because Roger Maris had 61 dingers in a season didn't make him a better player than Mantle was.  Single Seasons can be flukes... just ask Brady Anderson.

The sad thing is, Bonds WOULD be pretty close to those guys naturally.  The guy can hit a baseball a ton, and he's a great all around player.  However, IF it comes out that he juiced up, his legacy is tarnished.  His career will be forever tainted, and we'll all wonder how good he would have been if he'd have just stayed natural...

Single Season records that he's just achieved in the last 5 years since his alleged juicing occurred.

Bonds can't hold a candle to Williams, Ruth, Dimaggio, Mantle, Foxx, Gherig.  Check out the Top 10 CAREER stats for those numbers you just mentioned, and aside from HRs, I wonder how many Bonds is in.

Just because Roger Maris had 61 dingers in a season didn't make him a better player than Mantle was.  Single Seasons can be flukes... just ask Brady Anderson.

The sad thing is, Bonds WOULD be pretty close to those guys naturally.  The guy can hit a baseball a ton, and he's a great all around player.  However, IF it comes out that he juiced up, his legacy is tarnished.  His career will be forever tainted, and we'll all wonder how good he would have been if he'd have just stayed natural...

Took the words right out of my mouth.

kr and uei- you have never seen a better hitter than bonds

you both simply don't know enough about baseball to realize it.

when you are playing bocce on the beach when you retire someday you will finally admit it to yourselves