• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls get another transfer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Now, this we agree completely on.   ;D

Especially your  man-love thingy for O'Liar ;^)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, Steven Moffett.  A higher rated player.  Why do you post dumb things like this?  It is getting more and more common with you.

Moffett got lucky he had Marshall bailing him out half the time. SM is better than PJ, but not by much. what is he going to do when Marshall and Walker can't jump 10ft to snag an errant pass?

Besides if SM played in a BCS quality league he wouldn't have time to throw and we all know what happens when he gets ANY pressure.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Moffett will see very little of the endzone this year, USF's QBs will throw more TDs than UCF's.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  289
  • Days Won:  0

Hmmm, let me think about that.  Uhhh, NO.

But it is nice to see some kids that are excellent athletes who return to FL for reasons unrelated to academics or football make USF their FIRST choice.

Um actually that was a reference to something USF used to brag about academically on their .edu website.  USF is the most popular destination for transferring undergrad students.  I believe they meant students from other four year institutions, especially out of state schools and not necessarily community colleges.

Moffett got lucky he had Marshall bailing him out half the time. SM is better than PJ, but not by much. what is he going to do when Marshall and Walker can't jump 10ft to snag an errant pass?

Besides if SM played in a BCS quality league he wouldn't have time to throw and we all know what happens when he gets ANY pressure.

Um SM is a heckuva lot better than PJ.  For Brandon M to bail you out, you at least have to not throw it in the dirt.  PJ almost always seems to skip the ball before it got to the receivers.  I think he believes it is basketball and bounce passes are legitimate.

Did O'Liar sign Marshall?  Nope?

Do college coaches get paid based on how many players they send to the league?

Nope.

As far as NFL players: Anthony Henry, Kawika Mitchell, Bill Grammatica, Shuron Pierson, Kenyata Jones, JR Reed

All of them combined aren't worth Daunte Culpepper.  Go Fins.

Does O'Liar have any program affirming wins at UCF?

Nope.

You mean other than winning CUSA East?

Does any UCF coach have any program affirming wins at UCF?

Nope.

Do you mean other than Alabama?

End of Story.

Hardly.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I agree completely that winning the CUSA East was a program affirming ..... and the Tulsa loss confirmed that.

Nice try. If the Alabama win was program afirming, you'd be where we are instead of CUSA ...

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879

I hope every Bull on this board will cease to talk with anybody UCF fater 9/16/06 because that is what Woolard, Leavitt, et al will be doing.

Miami is obviously interested in building an instate rivalry with USF so we need to be looking up, not down.

All of them combined aren't worth Daunte Culpepper.  Go Fins.

You mean how he fell in your lap? Or how you spent all you energy recruiting a player who was not eligible until very late in the recruiting class? BTW....wasn't GOL busy losig to Georgia when Culpepper was being recruited. Amazing that you give him credit for Culpepper.

You mean how UCF backed into the CUSA east after Southern Piss was upset. The same USM team that kicked your a$$ a few weeks earlier? Is it really championship calibur football when you have to struggle to beat all the CDOA bottom feeders. Isn't that more an indictment of how bad CDOA really is, if a previously 0-17 team nearly wins the conference. Sure....those accomplishments are really "program affirming".

You mean one of the worst Alabama teams in history that had already mailed it in during week 4 of the season yet UCF needed a fluke FG to win? Any relationship between losing to UCF and UAT immediately firing their head coach?

Hardly.

My thoughts exactly. Over 25 years of football and the best win you have is over a 3-8 'Bama team?

Um SM is a heckuva lot better than PJ.  For Brandon M to bail you out, you at least have to not throw it in the dirt.  PJ almost always seems to skip the ball before it got to the receivers.  I think he believes it is basketball and bounce passes are legitimate.

I disagree. PJ has a better arm, is faster and has better football frame to punish would be defenders to bring him down when running the ball. However, PJ's problem is that you never know where his throws are going to go. You either get a bounce pass or high throw that only Superman could bring it down. Every once in a while he makes a series of 8 or 9 throws that make you wonder how good he could be if he was more consistent but most of the time you just want him to be a cautious caretaker instead of risking being a playmaker.

With that said, PJ has better tools, but so did Ryan Leaf over peyton manning. PJ has a lot of heart and a great attitude....maybe he'll put it all together for his senior year. But even with all his faults he still kicked UCF's arse last season. Get ready for a repeat performance.