• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lowes Gift Cards

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614
  • Days Won:  0

That's not the point.  We know the colors, it's the fact that Home Depot publicizes they have Florida university school's colors, but DON"T carry ours!

I think you are mistaken...where did they advertise that they have all college and university colors?

Sports Fans Brush Up on 'Team Colors' from The Home Depot

Retailer Introduces Sports-Themed Paint Palette

ATLANTA, April 13, 2006 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ -- The Home Depot®, the world's largest home improvement retailer, today announced the launch of a new sports- themed paint line called Team Colors. Through the program, customers can purchase paint in the exact colors of their favorite professional and college sports teams. Created in partnership with ICI Paints and the Glidden® brand, the Team Colors program is available exclusively at The Home Depot stores nationwide.

The Home Depot will offer more than 400 paint colors representing more than 125 different teams through agreements with Major League Baseball® (MLB), the National Football League (NFL), 44 colleges and universities, NASCAR and 14 drivers/teams, Major League Soccer (MLS), U.S. Soccer, the Federation of Mexican Fútbol and the U.S. Olympic Team. http://ir.homedepot.com/ReleaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=192787

]

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO JIM...   I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!    ;)     REVOLT!!! ;)

Mutt...

Did you see the movie Network recently?

I would say that smazza was the writer -- but there are way to many words and they actually use punctuation and capitalization:

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's work, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad.

You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, Goddamnit! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell,

'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!'

finch3.jpg

I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it:

"I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

Only an idiot would think those were the colors...ever try a different browser?  Or is it just too much fun for you to try to find a way to put USF down?

Why not go irritate the high school you envy...your envy of USF is consuming you.  And we clearly have heard enough.

What in the world does browser choice have to with it?

Envy USF (a university)...WTF are you smoking?

I suggest you peruse USF's " Visual Identity Standards"   which is available in PDF format at www.usf.ed, using whichever browser is near and dear to your heart.

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

I painted green & gold stripes in my back room...  Otherwise known as the USF ROOM.

;D (Yes, I AM a junkie!)

Funny, but I was just discussing with my girlfriend a room in our future house being USF green and gold and another being UMBC gold (yellow), black, and red (my other alma mater and hers as well)

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

I too have a USF green and gold room

and yes I too am a junkie...... admitting it is the first step to getting help

;)

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

I think you are mistaken...where did they advertise that they have all college and university colors?

]

Yup, you can see what they've got at http://www.mostcolorfulfan.com. And as is too often the case, our team isn't one of them. But that's on Glidden, (and for all we know, possibly us, depending on licensing or lack thereof) not Home Depot.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

those rat basters death to HOME Depot and all who stand in the way of the BULL

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

]

I never said ALL...I said they publicize Florida universities...duh...go back and reread it.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I too have a USF green and gold room

and yes I too am a junkie...... admitting it is the first step to getting help

;)

Freak, This letter just arrived for you...    (read every other line)  ;)

drmutt2.jpg