• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

McCullum Commentary

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Huggins was never an option... NEVER.  His availability meant nothing.  He was never coming here.  No matter how much it is said by the few people on here, it wasn't an option.  

I'm happy our school takes the high road on issues like this and I don't care how much that pisses off the few people that would rather go the other direction.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307

Wow! Ari has cleared my thinking! I didn't know that I went to a basketball factory instead of a university! Too bad I wasted all those years going to class and studying!

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

you went to class and studied?   ;)

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

what is this thing called studing?

Guest rueben_horowitz
what is this thing called studing?

I think studing is when you take your male dog and breed it with another's female for money. Personally, I'm against pimping dogs for money.

Hope that helps,

Rueb

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879

Its going to mean big $$$ for Barbaro's owners.  ;D

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401

McCullum must be an awesome guy. I mean I don't know him, but there are all these articles about how he has this great character, but they never really get into any specifics or testimonials. I mean this article goes on and on about it, but there are no stories, examples, etc.

Does anyone know the types of things he is involved in the community with or have any other insight?

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

deja vu

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

McCullum must be an awesome guy. I mean I don't know him, but there are all these articles about how he has this great character, but they never really get into any specifics or testimonials. I mean this article goes on and on about it, but there are no stories, examples, etc.

Does anyone know the types of things he is involved in the community with or have any other insight?

Here's the lowdown on the guy who wrote the article and who he works with. I'd assume CRM has been involved with him somewhere down the line ...

Lincoln J. Tamayo - Vice President of Operations

Lincoln Tamayo received his B.A. degree from the University of Notre Dame, his J.D. from The University of Florida College of Law, and his Ed. M., Administration Planning, and Social Policy from Harvard University. Beginning December, 2002, Mr. Tamayo assumed the responsibilities as Head of School for Academy Prep Center of Tampa. From August 2001 through November 2002, Mr. Tamayo was Chairman of English for the Children of Massachusetts, the successful initiative petition campaign to reform the bilingual education laws of Massachusetts. He was subsequently invited by Governor-elect Mitt Romney to serve on Mr. Romney's transition team through January 2003. From 1997 to August 2001, he was Principal of Chelsea High School, Chelsea, MA, (student enrollment, 1500, faculty and Staff, 150). In 1999 Mr. Tamayo was appointed by the MA Board of Education to the Massachusetts Bilingual Education Advisory Council, where he served as its chairman in 2001. He has also served as Assistant to the President of Boston University and Secretary to the Boston University Board of Trustees. Mr. Tamayo was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1985.

The Academy Prep Centers educate middle school students who qualify for the federal lunch program. The model is based upon the success of the Nativity Mission Center founded in 1970 in New York City, New York. Academy Prep Centers have the responsibility of carrying out the Academy Prep model in accordance with the mission and vision established by Academy Prep Foundation, Inc. Individual Centers are responsible for raising funds within their communities.

http://www.academyprep.org/about.htm

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Here's the lowdown on the guy who wrote the article and who he works with. I'd assume CRM has been involved with him somewhere down the line ...

Lincoln J. Tamayo - Vice President of Operations

Lincoln Tamayo received his B.A. degree from the University of Notre Dame, his J.D. from The University of Florida College of Law, and his Ed. M., Administration Planning, and Social Policy from Harvard University. Beginning December, 2002, Mr. Tamayo assumed the responsibilities as Head of School for Academy Prep Center of Tampa. From August 2001 through November 2002, Mr. Tamayo was Chairman of English for the Children of Massachusetts, the successful initiative petition campaign to reform the bilingual education laws of Massachusetts. He was subsequently invited by Governor-elect Mitt Romney to serve on Mr. Romney's transition team through January 2003. From 1997 to August 2001, he was Principal of Chelsea High School, Chelsea, MA, (student enrollment, 1500, faculty and Staff, 150). In 1999 Mr. Tamayo was appointed by the MA Board of Education to the Massachusetts Bilingual Education Advisory Council, where he served as its chairman in 2001. He has also served as Assistant to the President of Boston University and Secretary to the Boston University Board of Trustees. Mr. Tamayo was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1985.

The Academy Prep Centers educate middle school students who qualify for the federal lunch program. The model is based upon the success of the Nativity Mission Center founded in 1970 in New York City, New York. Academy Prep Centers have the responsibility of carrying out the Academy Prep model in accordance with the mission and vision established by Academy Prep Foundation, Inc. Individual Centers are responsible for raising funds within their communities.

http://www.academyprep.org/about.htm