• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fisher Did Not Violate USF Policies

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

there aren't enough good things coming out of orlando often enough... they need something to do with their time.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236
  • Days Won:  0

Its not that I want negative things to come out of USF, outside of losing, but when there are clear rules violations and I am not talking about school rules, I am talking about state rules that we all must follow, then there it concerns everyone.

As for what comes out of Orlando, no news is good news.  usf has not had a week go by without some story of a football players issues.  usf has become worse then FSU and Miami.  That is something to be proud of.

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144

Oh Please. You must have a very short memory regarding all the football players at UCF who have been in trouble. We just don't bother bringing it up because we really don't care.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

Bottom line, we don't need this kind of pub for the team and the school - REGARDLESS of whether or not he gets to play.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

Obviously if he broke a state law,hell go to jail and there is NOTHING USF can do about it. The fact that he is NOT in jail means that he is working on someway to solve the problem in a manner ALLOWED by the state. You really dont think that USF can overrule a STATE LAW,Do you?

Its not that I want negative things to come out of USF, outside of losing, but when there are clear rules violations and I am not talking about school rules, I am talking about state rules that we all must follow, then there it concerns everyone.

As for what comes out of Orlando, no news is good news.  usf has not had a week go by without some story of a football players issues.  usf has become worse then FSU and Miami.  That is something to be proud of.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  63

What is this talk of USF being worse then miami or fsu?  When our players are arrested they are dealt with in a proper manner and either kicked off the team or in jail.  USF is not like the noles, letting their players stay on for beating their girlfriends and stealing from dillards or even going on a spree of battering people at partys in the case of miami.   Our players are aware of what they do and know the consequences of their actions.  CJL tells them everyday what will happen if they are cought doing somethin against team policy.   GO BULLS!!!

BIGJL

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236

Big, there is the key, when they are arrested.  At usf, players don't get arrested.  They break laws, but are not arrested.  As I have asked before, there is an arrest warrant issued for Fisher, he is picked up the the usf police, then transfered to Hillsboro County Sherriff for booking.  How was he then not arrested by usf.  Truth, he was, but somehow it was changed.  That would be a concern for me if I were a usf fan.  If it were your son or daughter in that same situation, they would have been arrested.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  14

Yea, this is great news.  Who cares if this guy has 2 kids and doesn't do squat to support them.  He gets to play for USF.  AFterall, child support and being arrested doesn't matter, does it?

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

Once again if he was arrested for breaking a state law, he would still be in jail. Obviously he is working something out with the mothers. What he has done is WRONG but the reality is that football might offer him n his children a better future. If he makes the NFL, his children and their mothers could end up better off than if he had to drop everything n pay them now.

The bottom line is he SHOULD have to support those kids but if he is able to work a deal with the state and the mother of those children then i say he should play. If he doesnt then he should drop out and support them or go to jail.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

i told youse guys to move this post

stk grassy knowl will now pollute this board