• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

McCullum bashers: welcome to my thread...

Guest rueben_horowitz

Difference between me and you, though, is that I'd still support USF hoops even if they hired the underachiever ....

Yeah, too bad the 8000 empty seats at the Sun Dome don't support USF hoops no matter what.

Winning will solve all the problems...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We did not play man-2-man for 40 minutes.  It was changed up multiple times.   We had a few minutes here and there of zone, and we even had Capko playing under the hoop on defense a handful of possessions.

I guess you were too hung up on hating Mac to watch the game carefully  :P

If we played anything other than man I must have missed it (I don't miss many things when it comes to basketball).  I went to that game not as a homer or a hater, but an alumni concerned for the future of my basketball team.  I know a thing or two about basketball and I saw none of that.  If Capko was under the hoop that is because Wallace #2 (the man he was guarding) was there also.  Believe me it was not by design.  Anyway, do you really think having the shortest guy on your team that actually plays underneath the hoop is a sound defensive strategy?

McCullum is a good man.  He gets his players to play hard.  He is a mediocre basketball coach.  If not mediocre, at least inconsistent.  Do not forget that this very team lost to the likes of Florida International, Bethune Cookman, Rutgers, Providence, and Texas A&M Corpus Christi.  Just because they beat GU does not override that they lost to Bethune Cookman.  Please take note that before Saturday the biggest victory was against Stetson.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

That is where we agree...

just the means to the end that we differ.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Yeah, too bad the 8000 empty seats at the Sun Dome don't support USF hoops no matter what.

It is too bad but the fairweather fans like you will be welcomed when the time comes ...

You're 100% correct. That's the only way to get the fairweather fans in here ...

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Triple - Nice Scoreboard.

Guest rueben_horowitz

It is too bad but the fairweather fans like you will be welcomed when the time comes ...

You're 100% correct. That's the only way to get the fairweather fans in here ...

Right, you're such a good fan Trip, and anyone who expects more from this school is just a fairweather fan...You are so bitter.

If I were a fairweather fan we wouldn't be having this dialouge.

Triple - Nice Scoreboard.

You always remember your first ........... I need to change it since the season is officialy over, though

Right, you're such a good fan Trip,

Thanks.

and anyone who expects more from this school is just a fairweather fan ...

Anyone who expects more from this school and just sits on his ass, complains about it without lifting a finger to try and help IS a fairweather fan. You don't donate, you don't have season tickets and both are things that can be used by the school to try and improve. If you don't like what they're doing WITH your support, let it be known to those that care and can do something about it ......

You are so bitter

I'm the bitter one ......... now THAT'S funny.

If I were a fairweather fan we wouldn't be having this dialouge.

Maybe you're right. You probably shouldn't be called a Bulls fan of any kind.

fan

n 3: an ardent follower and admirer

Guest rueben_horowitz

Thanks.

Anyone who expects more from this school and just sits on his ass, complains about it without lifting a finger to try and help IS a fairweather fan. You don't donate, you don't have season tickets and both are things that can be used by the school to try and improve. If you don't like what they're doing WITH your support, let it be known to those that care and can do something about it ......

I'm the bitter one ......... now THAT'S funny.

Maybe you're right. You probably shouldn't be called a Bulls fan of any kind.

Sits on my ass complaining about it? LOL, yeah okay, you have no idea Trip.

And don't pretend to know my donation status; it's just silly. I made a donation when the Huggy rumors were flying - So you can take me out of that category.

So the real difference b/t us is that you don't have the vision to see, let alone the balls to stand up for, something that would put our team on the map instantly and lead to the long-term health of our bb program.

It's okay you don't care about winning...Some argue it's about the journey; I say screw the journey, I just want to get there...and fast.

Life's too short to show infinite patience.

Your welcome,

Rueb

Sits on my ass complaining about it? LOL, yeah okay, you have no idea Trip.

And don't pretend to know my donation status; it's just silly. I made a donation when the Huggy rumors were flying - So you can take me out of that category.

Sorry, I get you guys mixed up ......... seriously. One of you was saying that they would get season tix and donate IF Huggy came.

So the real difference b/t us is that you don't have the vision to see, let alone the balls to stand up for, something that would put our team on the map instantly and lead to the long-term health of our bb program.

LOL .... don't have vision and balls?? It takes a helluvalot more vision AND balls to want to stick with somebody with the abyssmal win/loss record that Mac has over the superficial glitz of Huggy. I do admit that Huggins would put us on some kind of map instantly but not sure how that would relate to wins and losses or the long term health of our bb program.

It's okay you don't care about winning...

Don't be stupid ...

Some argue it's about the journey; I say screw the journey, I just want to get there...and fast.

Life's too short to show infinite patience.

I understand that this is why you feel the way you do and I fell very very sad for you ....

Your welcome,

Rueb

"Your" killing me,

Trip