• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I have a feeling that USF hoops is starting...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

to grow up. I believe the program is getting better and growing much closer. There is no substitute for team chemistry in which this program is getting this season. Next year will be better despite losing our two good seniors. I know Dennis and Buckley will be leaders next season. I have a good feeling about Verdejo. I have a great feeling about this coaching staff now that they have received a backing from Woolard. I have faith that USF will put up a great showing on senior night against G'Town. I hope they get some more support this Saturday because they fought hard this season. I am proud of the way the team handled this crazy situation in the media. It really speaks volumes on the direction of the program. Thanks to McCULLUM and Company for making USF fans pround. GO BULLS!!

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

third

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701
  • Days Won:  0

these forums are so funny.. we play good, we like our team and coach, we play bad, we hate our team and coach

good post though... we all need to realize our time is coming very soon!

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I hate losing Solomon Jones, I think next year will be similar to this year BUT it will be better because the 07-08 team will be very good.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

and of course RMC is happy from the statement from Woolard.  He still gets to keep his payday which is higher than most USF professors, and way more than the average salary in Tampa.  For what?  Losing?

There are a lot of dyed in the wool free market capitalists around this board, and the same people are now acting like a bunch of protectionist Marxist communists when it comes to RMC's job.  You fools would do great in North Korea.