• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Please explain your support for Mac!

Guest Bullsgobowling

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Trip, come on man, you are smarter than that.  Glitz and glamour, the guy has been to the the tourney every year.  He was an underachiever because his teams were always ranked higher than they should have been.  When the entered conference play in C-USA it was almost like you can guarantee they wont lose another game, especially not to USF, we never beat them except I know USFs lonely highlight of the CUSA Champs. You guys are still circle jerking to that win.  

So if their OOC sched was good and they were winning they would get a high rank. Then win every C-USA game except 1 or 2 and keep that rank.  Then be matched up against a team in the ACC, BE, or SEC in the 2nd round , a team who was battle tested and Cincy would lose.  They werent ready for that caliber of team, if they played in those conferences they would be.  Huggins is the man, we know you dont like him, but dont sound ignorant

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

21-14 record in the NCAA tournament. Do the math, that is a sweet 16 everyother year. Has USF ever even been close to a sweet 16?

YOU do the math .... 11 out of 16 years he's been to the postseason, he's bowed out after winning one game against a crap conference champion. THAT'S underachieving  ..... and I don't care where USF's been, I care where they aspire to go.

Guest rueben_horowitz

YOU do the math .... 11 out of 16 years he's been to the postseason, he's bowed out after winning one game against a crap conference champion. THAT'S underachieving  ..... and I don't care where USF's been, I care where they aspire to go.

You sound so ridiculous. It's like taking the Bucs when they were 1-15 and saying that Marv Levy would be a bad hire b/c he only went to the playoffs 8yrs in a row...Give me a break.

we never beat them except I know USFs lonely highlight of the CUSA Champs. You guys are still circle jerking to that win.

That win was indication of improvement from the previous year which is all you can ask for ....... and don't even bother to ask why we didn't improve to this year. Some of Mac's doing, yes but not entirely.

So if their OOC sched was good and they were winning they would get a high rank. Then win every C-USA game except 1 or 2 and keep that rank.  Then be matched up against a team in the ACC, BE, or SEC in the 2nd round , a team who was battle tested and Cincy would lose.  They werent ready for that caliber of team, if they played in those conferences they would be.

Sounds like excuses for sucking in the tourney to me to me .....

You sound so ridiculous. It's like taking the Bucs when they were 1-15 and saying that Marv Levy would be a bad hire b/c he only went to the playoffs 8yrs in a row...Give me a break.

It's ridiculous because you don't want to acknowledge it .... and I'm not saying he would be a BAD hire but just that he's not the savior you guys are trying to make him out to be.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

rmc aint  going to win a conf gam next year either

Not unless they let the Harvard of Hillsborough in the Ivy league.  

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Explain my support for Mac?  Simple, he's the coach of a team of student athletes at an educational establishment that I hold very dear.  Those of you not supporting him are not supporting USF.  Period.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  594

We outperformed the (now #1) team in teh country in nearly every category but rebounding. Motivating a very weak team (that had to rely on one of the worst players in DI history, Capko) to perform to that level is evidence that Mac can get his players up. What, you think your hero Chuggy Bear takes that same group of players and beats UConn?

Get real. Wooden himself wouldn't have been any closer against UConn with the team we have than Mac was tonight. And if you're going to blame Mac for guys dying of cancer, et cetera, well, you're proving to be the irrational jerks you are.

Tonight was a phenomenally exciting game. What more do you want? A win? Against the best team in the country, in our first year in the conference? Get real.

We went down 18-0 and didnt score in the first 8 minutes.  Yea we really outplayed them.