• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Someone on this board told me I would look stupid if huggins wasnt hired at USF.  I told them, I wouldnt look stupid, but the university would.  

I stand by that statement.  

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

You've already got the stupid part down.  Now work on the standing by.

____ Eats It , I never post anything to any of your posts. 

Its like you wait around until i post to jump all over me.  I am a bulls fan who is expressing my opinion and ocassionally will debate with the likes of Trip and Rezz, we actually debate usf bball topics, with you  everytime i post Im either stupid or part of a triple personality or an idiot.  I get it man ,you dont like me.  The thing is I dont mind you, just do me a favor and ignore my posts.  You are annoying.  

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

The right move.  Let's see what CRM can do with the new kids and those who haven't been able to play.

Despite being called childish names by the more childish in here, Doug WOOLARD has proven to be an excellent AD and I have the highest confidence that he, like most of us, wants what is in USF's best interest.

How many wins do you think we will have in the conference next year...

How many?

In 2003-04 we had 1

In 2004-05 we had 5

In 2005-06 we have ZERO.

HOW MANY WINS???

This whole Mac deal sounds so ridiculous.

Guest rueben_Horowitz

Nothing is certain yet...there is still hope that this administration is just trying to be classy by not saying anything. "Several sources" doesn't mean much.

Prominent bosters and $1mm speaks louder to me than 'several sources'.

Still optimistic,

Rueben

Guest guest

i could understand some people defending mccullum if there was any silver lining but i've yet to see any.

-next year we're relying on a freshman recovering from a torn acl, 2 transfers who won't be elgible until midseason, and another freshman with serious health issues. meanwhile our 2 best players graduate.

-enthusiasm for the program is at an all time low, attendance is in the gutter, we're getting no respect from the be coaches, we are losing to teams like bcc, we're scrounging around for transfers, we could only manage 1 recruit in the early signing period.

-we have a total of 2 hs recruits on the roster (howard being a prep schooler), one with serious injury and weight problems and one who has been losing minutes to cris capko.

-we all know the teams on the bottom will be playing lights out against us and the teams at the top will show us no respect, at best we're looking at a 3 be win season next year.

-whether we fire him now or wait till next year, unless you think mccullum is the answer, is only a matter of 300,000 dollars. a packed sundome and tv dates can make up for that discrepancy.

i had some faith that mccullum could be the next beilein, but his failure to recruit BE athletes (frane and melvyn are obvious but i'll put the whole team besides solomon on that list) and the fact that he is unlikable and can't sell this program. means i have little faith things can get turned around being in an unknown program playing in the big east on his watch.

the admin needs to at least entertain huggins as a possibility or other coaches, unless they are content with this bargain basement b-ball program. people might not have cared when we were in the cusa or sunbelt but we've single handedly sunk the big east to number 2 on the rpi. the fact that we are not even close to competing with the cellar dwellars is the most telling aspect of this year.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  192

Instant credibility and top notch recruits. How can you not want that as a Bulls fan.   Huggy wants to come, Huggy must come !

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  184

The REAL good news...  Football is still THE sport at USF.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

i could understand some people defending mccullum if there was any silver lining but i've yet to see any.

-next year we're relying on a freshman recovering from a torn acl, 2 transfers who won't be elgible until midseason, and another freshman with serious health issues. meanwhile our 2 best players graduate.

-enthusiasm for the program is at an all time low, attendance is in the gutter, we're getting no respect from the be coaches, we are losing to teams like bcc, we're scrounging around for transfers, we could only manage 1 recruit in the early signing period.

-we have a total of 2 hs recruits on the roster (howard being a prep schooler), one with serious injury and weight problems and one who has been losing minutes to cris capko.

-we all know the teams on the bottom will be playing lights out against us and the teams at the top will show us no respect, at best we're looking at a 3 be win season next year.

-whether we fire him now or wait till next year, unless you think mccullum is the answer, is only a matter of 300,000 dollars. a packed sundome and tv dates can make up for that discrepancy.

i had some faith that mccullum could be the next beilein, but his failure to recruit BE athletes (frane and melvyn are obvious but i'll put the whole team besides solomon on that list) and the fact that he is unlikable and can't sell this program. means i have little faith things can get turned around being in an unknown program playing in the big east on his watch.

the admin needs to at least entertain huggins as a possibility or other coaches, unless they are content with this bargain basement b-ball program. people might not have cared when we were in the cusa or sunbelt but we've single handedly sunk the big east to number 2 on the rpi. the fact that we are not even close to competing with the cellar dwellars is the most telling aspect of this year.

Great points.  The admin is going to whiff big time on this and those high powered boosters that were willing to do this are going to pull ALL of their support from this program.   >:(