• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

will tiger ever make a social statement

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

to help poor and less fortunate

what statement should he make?  not play masters until they let woman in

it wil never HAPPEN BECAUSE TIGER was a born sell out and he still is

"if you don't stand for something,you fall for anything"

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Don't you think that's a little harsh?  What does not playing in the Masters have to do with the poor and less fortunate?  Why should Augusta National allow women in?  Are they a public entity?  I've yet to hear a compelling agruement as to why women should be allowed to be members.

you are kidding right?

tiger is a minority that can make social change.he can make a difference for the excluded and discriminated.

the corporate executives that pay for membership to Augusta do so with  money made  on products sold to the public.

It is wrong to discriminate.i have to explain this to you SCBull.oh,you are from SC so you knoweEXACTLTY EWHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT

tiger is a piece of dirt.when actors where on strike he crossed picket like to do a commercial.he is all about money.

it will be fun to see him fall and fail.

his parents taught him to play golf and nothing else. i have heard him speak. he is spineless

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

First just because he's a famous minority, everyone thinks it's his responsibility to fight for social change.  Maybe he just wants to be a golfer.

You're right, the corporate execs do make money off of the public and if you don't like what those execs do, you have the right to boycott their companies and not buy their goods or services.

You don't have to tell me about dsicrimination.  I abhor it, but I also believe a PRIVATE club or organization can include or exclude whomever they want.

If you or anyone else has a problem with the Masters or any of the golfers it is well within in your rights not to watch it, buy any of the products from the companies that sponser it or buy anything from the companies that are endorsed by Tiger or any other golfer that plays in it.

yeah,you abhor discrimination?

keep repeating that and you might be able to convince someone.

anyone that sees nothing wrong the woods/masters isn't against discrimination

who should make a statement about  master's inequities if not  woods.the black guy that washes my car windows at the traffic signal?

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

And that isnt "forcing morality" as you like to put it. Its a private club, theres probably hundreds if not thousands of private clubs that are "men only, or women only, or this only, or that only. and exactly why does woods have to make a stand, he's not a politician, hes a freakin golfer. he has no obligation to make a stand on anything. why does he have to be unfairly burdened with "making a stand for society". Let the man play golf.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550

A woman can play in the Master's if she qualifies along with everybody else. Why should Tiger make any kind of statement? He is a golfer not a politician or a spectator. Between his golf game and his Swedish nanny fiance, I'd say he is busy enough  ;D

because he is in a position to make a change for the better.He can effect change.

everyone that can be a positive influence should.

augusta is private off the backs of regular people.

augusta is another fine example  of a southern segregated  discriminatory institution. being represented by Hootie johnson.that is the world you want?

bullshitz- no surprise you support that type of setup.

tiger has zero balls.he is too in love with status and money.

MM- tiger can make a statement and he should because many can't. especially minorities and woman.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768

Exactly MM. If a women qualifies she can play. If a women is a guest of a member, she can play. Yes **** our govt. for actually allowing citizens to form a PRIVATE club, funded by PRIVATE money, and invite only who they want. Im sorry, but this PC shiznitz is the primary reason why I hate liberals. I mean we're talking about a freakin golf course. I dont have the #'s in front of me but Im pretty sure Shapes Gym (an all womens gym chain-you against that too Smazza?) has loads more members than Augusta National.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

and curves fitness center

why are men not allowed in.

chit why have separate bathrooms? too far?