• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

will tiger ever make a social statement

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i  don't hate you bullstiz

tiger made a social statement by going thru pretend basic training.

the masters members are top CEo's of public companies.the boycott's have been working.don't worry fellas.augusta will change their ways in a year or so.it may be a private club but it is a very public one.

it will be fun to bring hootie and bullshitz into 21st century kicking and sceaming

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, I guess that was a bit harsh. I should have said "I hate the liberal philosophy".  Its all good Steve, I aint got nothing but love for fellow BULLS fans.

Oh, and Im already in the 21st century, Im just hoping liberals dont drag us down into a communist way of thinking.  ;)

Guest wildrover

Smazza never did answer the question, should those evil discreminating women be forced to allow men into their little club.  Let's see how many famous fit women should we crucify because they won't take a stand against shape's.  Denise Austin, traitor, Corey Everson, facisit, how bout Monica Brant, such horrible horrible people. They have the power to stand up against these discrementory clubs and they won't cause they're all about the money!!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Private clubs should be allowed to admit whomever they want.  It's really that simple.  If one doesn't like it, they can boycott the products and services sponsoring the event.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

And by the way Tiger made a huge social statement by being hugely successful in a predominately white sport.  To me that makes more of a social statement than any words could.  He's telling other minorities that it's possible to break through racism and achieve your goals.

sc bulls- it isn't that simple

woods plays in the sport because mommy and daddy want him to. he does it becaus ehe makes money.

woods is a coward with no spine and we are seeing it as he hits a slump.

ww- no woman shouldn't be forced to admit woman to local club

have a wonderful day

the US supreme court held in the all male california  rotary Club case,that cali. was constituitonally empowered to force rotary clubs in that state to admit weoman,because "the relationship between Rotary club members is no the kind of intimate or private relation that warrants constituional prottection."Board of Directors of rotary INT. v rotary club of duarte 481  US 537 (1987)

in 84,the SC ruled  that minn. could constituitionally require jaycees to admit women members,even though there imight be some impairment of exisiting memeberrs freedom of association or freedom of speech.  roberts v US jaycees 468 US 609