• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF MBB Hosts Rutgers Saturday Night

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Courtesy USF SID OFfice

USF MBB Hosts Rutgers Saturday Night

The University of South Florida men’s basketball team (6-18, 0-11 BIG EAST) returns home Saturday night to continue BIG EAST action against Rutgers at the Sun Dome at 7 p.m.  The Bulls and Scarlet Knights will face each other twice in just over a week’s time, with USF traveling to Rutgers on Feb. 26.  Saturday’s contest marks the team’s lone home contest in a tough two-week span of the league schedule.  The Bulls are looking to snap a program-record 13-game losing skid following Wednesday’s 62-55 setback at Notre Dame.  USF remains in contention for a spot in the 12-team BIG EAST Championship with five regular season games left, but must get a victory Saturday versus Rutgers to stay in the hunt.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  557
  • Days Won:  0

I realize that most of you have given up on this season but it is time for all the hypocrits on this site to show up to a game.  I have been to the majority of home games this season and other than the Nova game, attendance has sucked.  One of the biggest advantages a team has is its home crowd!  And for the majority of the season we haven't had one.

I was sick to my stomach when I was at the Depaul game, attendance was terrable.  The best chance we had to win at home in conference was the worst attended game yet.  What happened at that game?  We lost by 14!  Now I am not going to blame all of this on poor attendance, but it is sad when the visiting team's crowd is louder than us.

Rutgers is our last decent chance at a home win, now lets get out there and be REAL FANS!!!  Get off of your computers for three hours and rock the Dome out!!!  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

my rutgers buddies have been riding me hard this basketball season

i have gotten alot of mileage over football victory

Guest BullsFans

Tired of the same old thing at the Dome...Here's another way to support USF and actually enjoy the results ;)

The University of South Florida

College of Visual & Performing Arts

untitledSmall.jpg

presents

Drawing the Line

Lines of defiance and beauty describe the Spring Dance Concert, a diverse collection featuring new works and classic favorites by guest choreographers, USF Faculty and DanceUSF students.  The theme of "lines" are explored in several of the works including Tides of Carrigaholt, a new ballet by guest choreographer Donna Silva* and the classic ballet Paquita.  Boundary, by guest faculty member Andy Noble* is a modern piece that investigates boundaries inflicted by chaos in our lives.

Faculty member Jeanne Travers' silhouettes of painted bodies eluding the forces of nature are captivating in Talisman.  My Brother's Keeper, by faculty member Lynne Wimmer, a trio based on John Steinbeck's "Of Mice and Men", delves into the relationship between two migrant workers during the years of the Great Depression.  The piece is set to Bluegrass and traditional

American Folk melodies.  Lastly, two unique pieces by DanceUSF students will be presented: a duet by Deana Jansen and Ricky Ruiz entitled Crossed and a ballet solo, Give Out, Give Up by Jennifer Jones.

Show Times: February 17, 18 & February 23 – 25 at 8 pm and February 19 at 3 pm in Theatre 1, Tampa Campus

Tickets: $12 adults | $6 students and seniors

Tickets and Information: Contact the College of Visual & Performing Arts Box Office at 813.974.2323

Purchase tickets on-line at http://www.arts.usf.edu