• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FoxSports.com: Teams Rising

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

He is the most dedicated player on the team, but since he is no good he gets no scholarship.

Okay...

So what do you think of the article Herm (the tag team continues....)?

Is "the employee of the basketball team" you know the same guy Ari/LDD knows on the "athletic dept. staff"?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

I have no reason to lie to you.  The point is Capko doesnt have a scholarship.  He is the most dedicated player to the team, they promise him one every semester and he doesnt get it.  Look it up.  Did Seals get a scholarship? Yes Does Capko have one? NO  Case and point, look it up.  

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Uh...Capko because he was a non-scholly transfer cannot receive one until the beginning of fall...Thats why he doesn't have one. He was promised on by RMC after his 1st playing season.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Look it up... i don't believe you. I do believe Capko doesn't have a scholly, but i don't believe your comments about the way Mac treats Capko.  I think it is total garbage.  I don't care if you have reasons or not, it sounds like a full blown lie.

no_bullshit.jpg

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Velcro its not a lie.  I know the guy, LDD doesnt, he met him at my place the other day.  I dont know if i even fully believe it, I was just told by a friend who works with the team everyday.

Bulliever, Im not part of a triple team, I post completely seperate from LDD and Reuben, even though they are friends of mine and tend to have the same opinions as me, just a little more harsh than I am.  

I read the article, personally I like Capko for the same reason I like MAc.  They both look like great guys.  They both seem dedicated to get the job done, the problem is they are not getting it done.  I say give Mac one more year, Im all for it, BUT if an oppurtunity arises where we can get Huggs or another top tier guy, I say go for it.  Sorry its my opinion and Im sticking to it.  

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

How many games have you seen, beastie ...........?

I've seen 4.  All that were avail to me.  1 In person.  Point?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

I've seen 4.  All that were avail to me.  1 In person.  Point?

Point is that Capko has improved since the beginning of the season and anybody who has watched the games since the start can see that .......... unless they don't want to.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

That's even better beastie...he won with three guys leftover from the SG era and did something SG could never do with a full compliment of "his guys"...that is progress...woo-hoo!  

But say...Yoni goes on to state:  "Few expected South Florida to have the talent necessary this season to compete in conference."

True, so I guess his point is as he earlier states:  "Despite losing would-be starting point guard Chris Howard to a season-ending knee injury in the preseason and having his replacement, Collin Dennis, sidelined with an ankle injury for much of the year, the Bulls have held their own against ranked and unranked Big East foes alike.

Perhaps Yoni and many others are all wrong and that an "L" is an "L" whether you lose by three or 30.  I happen to enjoy seeing a team overachieve and scare these ranked BE teams..without the injuries this year we may have won quite a few more.

No debate on that opinion necessary, it's common sense.  No one would be bashing Coach K if he lost three potential contributors to injury...

0 for the Big East is hard to swallow, but it could be much more embarassing.  The integrity, determination and teamwork in this program is very apparent and results in a respectable product on the court despite incredible setbacks.

yeah but those 3 players were seniors last year.  The year when 3 years of hard work pays off.  

BTW our former coach had injuries as well: Reggie and Chonsey Asbury were pretty much injured all the time.  BB was always injured during his last 2 seasons.  Anyone remember Marlyn Bryant?  injured for pretty much his entire career while SG was here.  

I remember at one point in 2002 Ced Smith, Altron, Reggie, BB and I believe someone else were all injured at the same time yet we won 18 games.  All this yet I don't remember anyone giving SG the injury crutch at all.  only the blame for late season collapses.  Could those injuries have led to the late season collapses?  Naaah...

Guest rueben_horowitz

BTW our former coach had injuries as well: Reggie and Chonsey Asbury were pretty much injured all the time.  BB was always injured during his last 2 seasons.  Anyone remember Marlyn Bryant?  injured for pretty much his entire career while SG was here.  

I remember at one point in 2002 Ced Smith, Altron, Reggie, BB and I believe someone else were all injured at the same time yet we won 18 games.  All this yet I don't remember anyone giving SG the injury crutch at all.  only the blame for late season collapses.  Could those injuries have led to the late season collapses?  Naaah...

Good point.

Lot's of selective memories in here.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Considering that Ced wasn't even here in 2002 and Tron, BB and Reggie played in ALL 32 games missing only 4 starts between them, Rueb is right ......... there are tons of selective memories in here.   ;)