• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Moratorium on Repetitive/Negative posts re: USF

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

This moratorium is in response to reports by long time members regarding certain posters continued posting of negative and at times insulting commentary regarding the USF Basketball program.  We all know the state of the program and the adversity faced.  The same old posts before and after every game are becoming a real distraction to this board's mission...you can read on below (extracted from another thread).

This is a board run for one purpose - fans of USF Athletics....The number one goal is to build an online community of Bulls fans that support USF Athletics.  It is not a USF "kiss-ass" site, nor is it an experiment in free speech.  Just like the over the top USF-UCF banter that began to impact the main board last year, this endless ranting on McCullum will need to be dealt with.

Majority rules.  

If the majority of board members believe the line of posting has become a detriment to the community, it will be dealt with one way or the other.  

My attention is drawn to the fact that regular tried and true members (many of several years) would choose to go away for several months.  This gets my attention.  The veterans built this place and I owe it to them to respond to their signals of displeasure.

Notice:

In response to this developing situation, I have declared a moratorium on repetitive and negative posts related to USF Basketball.  It is a little too tiring even for me, and I have hardly read any of the blather.

Any further posting by anyone on the same tired subjects related to the basketball team will be met with time in the Box.  During this moratorium, I will be developing more permanent plans on the course with which the irritation will be addressed.

In the meantime, I ask that the accused respect the moratorium and the protesters continue to spread the word on the Bulls and continue to visit TheBullsPen.com.  

Comment:

Should you have any further comment, please Email me.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

This sucks! times 10  :)