• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Don't worry about our recruits ranking

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

leavitt has underachieved and won nothing

usf has looked bAD in national games or games with any significance

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  57
  • Days Won:  0

Tell that to Louisville. Or Pitt. They'll both feel better knowing your opinion.

another top leavitt recruit bites the dust

peyton

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

Tell that to Louisville. Or Pitt. They'll both feel better knowing your opinion.

have leavitt tell that to UCONN.. oh ya, due to leavitt's recruiting, we got shut out in a bowl game-- i wont consider any of leavitt's coaching/recruiting strategies a QUASI-success until he puts a freaking point on the scoreboard of a bowl game.

and everyone needs to stop with this "dont worry about our recruiting rankings" talk.. you are are really sad if you believe that rivals and scouts are manifested because of some conspiracy theory that fuels the egos of other programs.. believe me, if we were top 25 on rivals or scout, you guys would be bragging about how strong the class is.. but we're not even in the top 50, outrecruited by DUKE, and you guys gotta find a reason why our recruiting class has SUCKED outside of the what's going on in house-- COACH JIM LEAVITT.. i dont know why you guys are protecting this guy, he's the one who wont hire new coordinators and watches recruits like dexter mcluster go to OLE MISS (yes, THAT ole miss) scoop him up.  quit pointing the fingers at the media, CJL has made his bed and now we ALL have to sleep in it

funny,i was looking at ND's recruiting class and they recruited 4 and 5 star lineman

you guys sell yourselves a bunch of horse manure

Guest S.  Bien
funny,i was looking at ND's recruiting class and they recruited 4 and 5 star lineman

When you say, "YOU GUYS," do you mean USF fans?  Have you disassociated yourself with us?  

I hope this is a day we can all celebrate as the day smazza has disavowed his allegiance to USF and no longer can be considered a USF fan (it was tough considering him one in the first place).  

For many that would be a cause for celebration.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  919

Of all of smazza's idiotic posts, this may be the dumbest.  How out of touch with reality do you have to be, smazza, to compare USF recruiting to Notre Dame!  USF has not even had a program for 10 years, and you are comparing its recruiting to Notre Dame - the most storied, tradition rich program in college football history?  You truely have no clue.

the premise that there are no 4  star or 5 star lineman is the point geniuses

jake-stop with your excuses of failures that ND was playing football for a long time.

STOP YOUR WHINNING

WE ARE NOW COMPETING WITH ND AND OTHER BIG TIME PROGRAMS

GROW UP

IF YOU DONT HAVE THER BELLY FOR SUCH COMPETITION GET OUT BUT DONT TELL ME USF CANT COMPETE

IF THAT IS THE PREVALENT ATTITUDE ATHLETIC DEPT,USF SHOULD SHUT IT DOWN

WE SHOULD GO TO COMPETE FOR THE BEST

LET ME LET YOU IN ON A SECRET

NOTRE DAME WILL AWAYS HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOOTBALL LONGER THAN US

WHAT MELIE MOUTH LOSERS!

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  919

Smazza, the point isn't that Notre Dame has been playing football longer than USF.  The point is that your expectations are out of whack if you think USF should currently be competing on the same recruiting level as them.  USF has had a BCS conference affiliation for 1 year, is only a few years removed from 1-AA status, and is just making a name for itself in football.  

Notre Dame has tremendous history on its side.  It is the only college with its own network TV contract so every game they play is televised, and probably 90% of the kids who play football at Catholic high schools schools across the US dream of playing football or the Irish.  Norte Dame really doesn't recruit, they select.

For you to use that analogy, you just prove that your football knowledge is minimal.  But, hey, you make up for it in volume of posts.  Give USF a couple more years and you will see the 4-5 star recruits start to come.

jake-it proves you are a loser with low expectations

i do love your excuses for failure

can u spell underachieve?