• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

they can't stand a powerful

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

successful blackman.latestest nonsense with urine sample in lastest example of whiteman going to get blackman.

they are not even discrete about it

leave bonds alone

Barry Bonds' lawyer says the federal government is singling out the San Francisco Giant slugger in the Bay Area steroid scandal.

Michael Rains told the New York Times that the federal government appears intent on trying to set a perjury trap for Bonds. "I think they're trying to make an example out of him," Rains was quoted as saying by the paper.

Bonds' personal trainer, Greg Anderson, was among four men indicted last month on charges of supplying illegal performance-enhancing drugs from the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative. All four pleaded not guilty.

Bonds has denied that he used steroids, an assertion his lawyer made again to the Times.

The San Francisco Chronicle reported Saturday that urine samples given last season by seven major league baseball players for testing were being sought by a federal grand jury examining the BALCO case.

That would allow investigators to determine whether the players used THG, which allegedly was given to athletes by BALCO.

It was logical to assume that Bonds told the grand jury during testimony last fall that he did not use steroids, Rains said. But if a urine test showed that he had tested positive for THG or some other steroid, Bonds could then become vulnerable to a charge of perjury over his testimony to the grand jury.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

How do you make this out to be racist?  As an attorney, I would assume you would look at the facts.  BALCO, and more specifically, Greg Anderson, is being indited for allegedely supplying steriods.  Barry Bonds has been hitting an ungodly number of homeruns.  It doesn't take a detective to figure out that you may want to look at Barry more closely.

You're as bad as a racist.  Playing the race card, when there is no evidence of racism in this case.

i look at everything as an atty

why is irs seizing blood samples?

i see you have never been a vicitm of racism.racists love that handy expression."raced Card"

you cannot anaylize obvious facts  and you are afraid to tell it  or see it like it is

babe ruth hit an ungodly amount of homruns.was there an investigation?  when mcgwire did it,was there an investigation?

i think to has to do with an irreverant black putting ruth #3 on list.

you are uniformed making conclusions like you are about bonds

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

How is Bonds hitting an "ungodly" amount of HR's? He's only had one season of 50+ homeruns in his career. If hitting between 40-50 homeruns most years is "ungodly" then we an awful lot of players in the majors hitting "ungodly" amounts of homeruns. Atleast get the facts straight if you're gonna be another Bonds basher.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

Off the topic but I read a quote on Mays today and I am sure some of you older guys probably heard it before.  Actor Tallulah Bankhead said "There have only been two geniuses in the world-Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare."

I hop[e the results of the test are released so we know if Bonds is a liar or not. I do understand where Steve is coming from as McGwire was not under this much scrutiny and had the andro in his locker but bonds juice was worse and illegal, where as andro was legal to use in baseball at the time, if he did indeed take it. I just want to know the truth.

kr- unless you get truth from all ballplayers it isn't fair

yeah i remember bankhead quote.Now young guys will know it

i look at everything as an atty

why is irs seizing blood samples?

i see you have never been a vicitm of racism.racists love that handy expression."raced Card"

you cannot anaylize obvious facts  and you are afraid to tell it  or see it like it is

babe ruth hit an ungodly amount of homruns.was there an investigation?  when mcgwire did it,was there an investigation?

i think to has to do with an irreverant black putting ruth #3 on list.

you are uniformed making conclusions like you are about bonds

I'm uninformed?  Balco has been indited.  Barry Bonds personal trainer works for Balco.  Barry Bonds homerun hitting prowness has come later in his life.  It doesn't take a  leap of faith to see that it might be prudent to investigate Barry.

scbulls- there are still some connections needed to indict barry

I didn't say indict him.  I said he should be investigated.  There's a huge difference.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

If Barry truely is clean of steroids... i'd root for him, if he wasn't such a jerk in the first place, to beat out hammering hank (WHO IS BLACK) and babe, who was a jerk himself, at least that is how media makes him out, i don't know for sure.

If someone doubles their size in their thirties and all of a sudden starts jacking the ball out of the park like there is no tomorrow, he should be investigated... McGwire was huge, and should have been investigated yes, but Bond's size increase was much more dramatic and the key here is that the suspicion with Bonds is an illegal substance.  If McGwire used an illegal substance... then he too should be looked at, but he admittedly took androstine, still available at GNC.   Steroids are illegal, not just baseball, but in the real world.  That is the difference... not Barry being black... I hope Barry gets to 715, just to beat the babe, and then, if he's been breaking the law to get this unfair advantage, he is indicted, and if not, then he can continue on and beat out Aaron.  Screw the race card, its irrelevant here.