• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

And another email from BAP - 'We're all dorks!'

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Sent :  Wednesday, January 25, 2006 1:23 PM

To :  twodeeptwolong@hotmail.com

Subject :  Survey

|  |  | Inbox

Look, this survey debate has now gotten around probably the whole business school between our members and people from your message boards crying about it.

Bottom line - most people think you guys are acting like dorks.  Want to know the funny thing?  Thanks to your e-mails, I've found new fellow FSU fans here at school.  So that is more people to watch the big game with when USF is playing a nobody like uconn or cincinnati.  

Do you go to tennis games too just because the shirts say USF on them?   I don't because I would be bored, and the same goes for usf football.  We had one big win against an overrated team - that's not exactly enough for me to forget about my passion for FSU.  I just go to school here.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I haven't commented up until this point.  While I think some have made too much over the survey question, the responses to the e-mails disturb me the most.  This guy epitomizes whats wrong with our student population.  He's obviusly passionate about FSU sports (not tennis though), but calls passionate Bulls fans, "dorks" because you're defending your school.

I grew up a Florida fan.  Then when I went to USF, I rooted for the Bulls in all sports except football (they didn't have it then).  As soon as we got a football team, I dropped Florida.  All of this and I was just a commuter student, not even a full time one.

This guy claims he only goes to school at USF.  Well that's not true.  He is an officer of a student organization.

You can't make someone passionate about their school, and some people won't even give it a chance, but his response is just sad.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  192
  • Days Won:  0

Email bomb.

Why is he here ?  This guy will get his clients audited every year.  "Brilliant" , dog the school you are attending. What a moron.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193

who is this guy exactly?

no seriously, i'd like to know what's going on, because i'm a little confused. just someone give me the rundown of who this guy is, and how this all started.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

no seriously, i'd like to know what's going on, because i'm a little confused. just someone give me the rundown of who this guy is, and how this all started.

Wow, you've been missing out.   ::)

http://www.thebullspen.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=news;action=display;num=1137891923

^why the eye rolling? sorry, i don't read posts that have anything to do with UF or FSU.

but thanks.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

Sheriff,

I had to email this bozo, and tell him to leave USF. He does not deserve to be at the school IMO. He needs to go up to Tally, so that he can be with his FSU buddies.