• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NOVA-USF article

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

It appears that, as noted by others, our guys are wearing down at the end.  The flipside is that we would not have leads to blow if the walkons played more.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

i think this had less to do with our guys wearing down and more to do with the fact that three of our starters had four fouls, including our two best defenders, dennis and mattis. The other two starters had three apeice...Sol picked up his fourth but it was at the end and intentional so it wasnt game changing.

The officals really really sucked...how many times can you go up to the basket, get hip checked, and not get a call?

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Not a bad article but not a great one either.  Maybe its just me but it was definitely a pro Nova article and made it sound like THEY were short handed and said nothing about what terrible shape the USF squad is in.

I wonder if they even know the situation.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

i think this had less to do with our guys wearing down and more to do with the fact that three of our starters had four fouls, including our two best defenders, dennis and mattis. The other two starters had three apeice...Sol picked up his fourth but it was at the end and intentional so it wasnt game changing.

The officals really really sucked...how many times can you go up to the basket, get hip checked, and not get a call?

That is the million dollar question... we were getting bumped bad under the basket... and it would take 2 or 3 bumps before they'd call anything.

That is the million dollar question... we were getting bumped bad under the basket... and it would take 2 or 3 bumps before they'd call anything.

There was a good portion of the second half where Solomon was just getting mugged every time down the floor.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

nice

if we had a point guard we would have at least 1 BE win by now

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I guess that is the dues you pay being the new kid and being a 20 pt underdog.  

nice

if we had a point guard we would have at least 1 BE win by now

We'd have at least 3 wins.