• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  0

Why are UCF fans more worried about what USF does in recruiting than what they do with  their own recruiting?    ???

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Why are UCF fans more worried about what USF does in recruiting than what they do with  their own recruiting?    ???

You need to ask that question wherever you saw them worrying about USF's recruiting ...... Doesn't appear to be this board.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677

I am following ucf recruiting.. and overall like the class that is shaping up.. to be honest other than the fact rivals has your class ranked a few spots higher than ours.. dont even know who u have got or if u are meeting needs... some UCF'ers care ... most are more worried about what goes on in otown.

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

From what I've heard, there isn't much difference between either school's recruiting.

Guest I. Ronee

Ahhh, the irony.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Ahhh, the irony.

I think you need to look up the definition of "irony" ....

Guest S.  Bien
From what I've heard, there isn't much difference between either school's recruiting.

Why am I not surprised.  I am sure who you heard that from wouldn't surprise me either.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  162

I'm happy that we appear to have more speed in this class than our past 2 classes.  I'm disappointed that it appears one of our better looking athletes that verballed may have de-comitted because GT is pushing hard.

Guest S.  Bien
I'm happy that we appear to have more speed in this class than our past 2 classes.  I'm disappointed that it appears one of our better looking athletes that verballed may have de-comitted because GT is pushing hard.

We can empathesize, been going through the commitment, decommitment game for the past two months.  Ole Piss has really been a thorn in our side this year, then again we stole one from MSU, and are pursuing two from NCST, and one from Miami.  If you can't beat-em, join-em.