• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Alumni Chapters

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

My name is Brandon Aldridge and I'm President of the USF Philadelphia / S. Jersey Alumni Chapter.  We have 1,200 Bulls in our area and we are a very active chapter.  If you would like information on our chapter drop me an email @ bausfkid@comcast.net.

If you would like information on your local chapter call Merrell Dickey @ 800-299-BULL.

Go Bulls!

Brandon Aldridge

USF Class of '88

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

usfalumni.net/pinellas

Feb 7th  at 6pm - Come meet fellow USF Alumni in Pinellas County and hear  about exiting plans for the next few months!

Lee Roy Selmons  2480 E. Bay Drive  Largo, FL

For more information, contact Katie Giglio at  Kgiglio@spadmin.usf.edu

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

Brandon--does the Philly/S. Jersey chapter include Delaware bulls as well? Don't live there right now, but I grew up there and would hate to see the first state get neglected.

Already a member here! And I don't know any bulls in Delaware, but should I ever find myself with a permanent address in Wilmington again, I'm in. Right now, it's Greensboro, NC.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

Working on a life membership here.  Heck, I wasn't ever going to NOT belong, so I figured this is a better deal.

Besides, they maye it easy by automatically charging my credit card each month and spreading the lifetime dues amount over a year, with no extra cost vs. paying it all up front.  $700/12 = $58.33 per month.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I'm waiting for a Carolinas chapter to get started.  Before you say I should start one two things; it should probably be based in Charlotte, I'm in Columbia, and I really don't have the time.

SC--if there's a Carolinas chapter, count me in, though I can't promise how often I can make the trip to Charlotte or any other fairly neutral location.

• 2 weeks later...

If any USF alumni find themselves in the Philadelphia / S. Jersey area this year be sure to look up our chapter events.  We are always looking for USF alumni to attend.  We have events on the following dates:

Thursday, Feb. 9 "Bull to Bull Business" Networking Meeting @ the Exton, PA library from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

Saturday, April 22 "Bulls and the Philadelphia Museum of Art".  Tour the P.M. of Art with USF Alumni.  12:00 pm

Check out our webpage @ www.usfalumni.net

Go Bulls!