• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662
  • Days Won:  0

Oh yeah....we had a girl dislocate her shoulder before break....how could I forget!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

Is there a "special Olympics" version of cheer competition you could go to?  (kidding)  ;D

Sorry to hear all of that.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  157

On Saturday All Girl Competes at 8:06am, the sundolls will do their dance routine at 1:03 pm and their hip hop at 5:20 pm.  When the All girls make finals they will compete between 8 and 8:40 pm.  On Sunday the finals for hip hop are at 3:15 and dance finals are at 8:15.  

Thoes are the times from the competion.  

The scedule can be seen at  http://www.varsity.com/images/upload/cheer/college/collegegeneral06order.pdf

and the exact scedule is http://www.varsity.com/images/upload/cheer/college/collegerehearsal06order2.pdf

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Now I know why I pushed my daughter into golf.  Far less trauma to the body.  And that was funny wild wild west.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

sounds like our mens basketball team

Thanks Marko...I love the "When our allgirl team makes finals" I love it, I love it, I love it....thanks for coming to practice tonight too...you rawk.  =)

Now I know why I pushed my daughter into golf.  Far less trauma to the body.  And that was funny wild wild west.

Thanks!  You got that right, my wife played college basketball, now that she's how should I say.....no longer young, she's got an Orthopaedic surgery frequent flyer card.

She's had more work done than Pam Anderson (unfortunately not for the same things  ;D)

Yeah I know what you mean about the orthpaedic frequent flyer card...I've been seeing one since I was 9: 3 arm breaks (2 right, 1 left...had surgery on the right one to straighten the bone- the way it was broken, it was actually bent in half), the 2nd surgery was for a dislocated, shattered elbow- needed pins and had to basically "regrow" an elbow...that was in gymnastics.  Third arm break was at my right wrist- was broken for 6 weeks and didn't even know it, continued to cheer on it.  3 ankle sprains of grade 2 and higher (2 kept me out for 6 months and required rehab), broken nose that needed reconstructive surgery, 2 sprained necks from falling on my neck/head tumbling, and a broken toe, and I have tendonitis in both wrists from years of overuse....and to think, all those injuries with the exception of 1 ankle sprain happened before I turned 18!!!

Dang chicky, I'll have to meet you and introduce you to my wife.  Between the two of you, we might just have a "six million dollar woman."  ;D

"...we can rebuild her, we have the technology...."

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

That would be about $28 million today.