• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Men's BBALL game tonight, but...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  90
  • Days Won:  0

I am very proud of our team tonight for playing their rear ends off, but my god Capko is terrible.  Yes he is in the situation because of injuries but there was a point in the game when we scored 6 unanswered points with out him in the lineup and the second he came back in it all went down the drain.  I do not see why Holmes wouldnt start there and just start richardson, buckley, solomon and McHugh! I do not feel bad for Capko and I appreciate him playing his heart out but once in awhile he should use his head and not his heart, alot less painful.  I do not see why he is in the **** game...he has lots of assists but thats because he is a girl and is afraid and not good enough to shoot.  Other than scoreboards looked great, great crowd and as always GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

he doesn't shoot because he is told not to shoot, at least thats what i've heard.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Remember he was a gator 1st. Enough said... Just like RMC.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

its very tough to be a darksider when coaching was good and the team nearly upsets a ranked team... you guys really are reaching.

The BCC is ammo... this game is not... keep trying though... it is amusing to the rest of us.