• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What can I do for the Bulls?

Guest USFSam

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

We all are part of our own BULLS NATION!!!!!!!!!!!  We are ambassadors not undercover agents.  Sooooooooooooo everywhere you go people should know that your are a BULL and proud of it. They can tell by what you wear and your spirit so" Roar Loudly "and  "Wear Green and Gold Proudly"!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the best place to be!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the suggestions and kind welcome, guys...i apologize for not responding sooner, but ive had to move, etc....it sounded like the SBC was the best way to get involved in supporting athletics as a student, so i joined that right away. ill keep my eyes open for any other opportunities...im looking foward to attending my first event and all the good times that should follow. thanks again.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

As coach says, "It's not just a shirt or hat, it's a flag.  Don't be an undercover Bulls fan!"

Love this line !

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  387
  • Days Won:  0

First of all, great to hear a positive from Smazza.

Second, USFSam has a story similar to my son's. I graduated UF and we always assumed my son would follow. In spite of his 1530 SAT, UF didn't like his GPA (3.3) and said go somehwhere else. USF saw a diamond in the rough and accepted him into their honors college. UCF did the same but my son chose the Bulls.

Best thing that could ever have happened.

He loves it and is doing well. I easily dropped my allegience to UF and traveled from Melbourne to make every home football game and had a great time in Charlotte.

What happened to USFSam is what happens to practically all who become a Bull. Not only are athletics on the rise; all aspects of the University are.

Go Bulls!