• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Flutie's drop kick was so bush league

Guest rueben_horowitz

Guest rueben_horowitz

Anyone else see that b.s.?

A drop kick? So bush league. You don't do that against a division rival; I hope Miami fans throw **** at the Patriots when they come down next year (oh, I forgot, no one goes to Miami games).

Screw the Pats, fins, Jets. Go Bills,

Rueben

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Whatever... the patriots gave them that game as a free gift to rest starters.  Flutie was having fun in his final game of his career and getting in the record books with something that hasn't been done since the 40's.  If the phins thought it was "bush league" then they should have stopped it.  I thought it was a cool play.

Enjoy the NFL draft  ;-)

Guest rueben_horowitz

It takes away from the game when you put in shananagins like that. Don't care if it's Flutie's last game, or that the game didn't matter to the Pats, it was garbage.

It's like M. Jordan throwing up an underhand free throw in a close game against the Knicks.

I'm putting a curse on the Patriots...No Superbowl win for 87yrs. (After this year)

LOL...

Flutie has always had the drop kick in his repetoir... he has used in in the CFL, he has used it in college and high school.  

It is one of his weapons.  Nothing wrong with it.

If Jordan practiced diaper shots and it was one of his strong suits... i'd have no problem with him doing it.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

What pisses you off more, that Flutie did it or that he did it against the Dolphins?   ;D

Guest rueben_horowitz
What pisses you off more, that Flutie did it or that he did it against the Dolphins?   ;D

I hate the fins, love Flutie (once a Buffalo Bill, always a Bill), more pissed off that Flutie wasn't playing for the Bills this yr.

I like your current QB, but he still needs ALOT of work.  I think he'll be pretty good some day though.

Flutie would have been an improvement this year.

Guest rueben_horowitz
I like your current QB, but he still needs ALOT of work.  I think he'll be pretty good some day though.

Yeah, Losman seems to have talent, but that's another salary cap issue -- can you keep a good team around a young guy long enough to see some results.

He better step up his game sooner than later then, or Dallas will come zooming in when Bledsoe retires ;)

Guest rueben_horowitz
He better step up his game sooner than later then, or Dallas will come zooming in when Bledsoe retires ;)

One teams garbage, is another teams garbage. ;)

I like 'Stone Feet' Bledsoe, just too darn patient for his own good. He was quite the QB in his prime...