• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Julmiste vows USF offense will improve

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

anyone who watched the UCONN game and the game against NC State knows that PJ is incapable of throwingthe ball. He has trouble with the screen pass. PJ's position next year should be clipboard holder.

And anyone watching the PSU game knows that he IS capable of throwing the ball but, for whatever reason, hasn't, for the better part of the season .........

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Duh, the offense scored zero points in their last game, it can only get better, I hope.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  21
  • Days Won:  0

And anyone watching the PSU game knows that he IS capable of throwing the ball but, for whatever reason, hasn't, for the better part of the season .........

in that game he was 21 for 35 for 200 yards with 2 tds and 1 int. that was he best game of the year. In the next 11 games he did not complete more than 18 passes in game. Here are his completion percentages for the season:

Penn St  60.0%  21/35  200yds     2/1

FAMU      60.0%  6/10     71yds      0/0

UCF         62.5%  10/16  95yds      1/0

Louisville  44.4%   4/9    92yds      0/1

Miami        32.0%   8/25  47yds      1/3

Pitt            51.4%  18/35  222yds  1/0

RU             61.9%   13/21  135yds  0/0

Syracuse   41.7%     5/12   89yds   0/1

Cincy         57.1%    12/21  155yds  0/0

UCONN      38.5%    10/26  168yds  1/3

UWV          52.9%      9/17  123yds  0/1

NCS           32.0%      8/25   91yds   0/1

in that game he was 21 for 35 for 200 yards with 2 tds and 1 int. that was he best game of the year.

With about nine drops ...... My point was he had a good day throwing the ball which means he IS capable. Our problem is he can't do it on ANY kind of a consistent basis. That's not going to cut it.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701

these forums are depressing because these are the true USF fans that go to all the games but still want to give up...

Welcome to Tampa, home of the Fair weather fan...

I think i'll log back on when we're winning and everyone is happy... much nicer feeling than ******** about something you have no control over...

yes, i do have control over changing the channel, and i just did... adios

these forums are depressing because these are the true USF fans that go to all the games but still fine room to give up...  Lucky people succeed in life and in love.  Unlucky people give up before they start.

I think i'll log back on when we're winning and everyone is happy... much nicer feeling than ******** about something you have no control over...

yes, i do have control over changing the channel, and i'm about change it...

these forums are depressing because these are the true USF fans that go to all the games but still want to give up...

yes, i do have control over changing the channel, and i just did... adios

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  53

only if he improves a 1000%, to be honest, I think that pj last game at QB. I not trying to be funny,he's a good person and a team player, but he should move to tight end. He knows all the routes, and it benefit him alot with his speed. :D

Guest Just a Fan

I’m pretty disheartened by the fact that PJ is talking like he has the QB job locked up for next year.  I haven’t given up my season tickets yet hoping year after year that a QB will emerge.  It’s been 3 long years.  

I’m glad that the Bulls finished 6-6.  Like many, I expected much less before the 2005 season began.  But that still does not make a QB out of PJ.  Had we a decent QB it could have been 9-2 for all we know and probably a bowl win.

For whatever reason, this offense is not clicking with PJ.  Is it coaching, receivers, PJ, O-Line, stiff competition?  I don’t know.  I just hope this offense can get it together and I would be more confident that it would if PJ played somewhere else and we had qualified O-coaches.

I’ve missed an awful lot of games at the stadium the past 3 years because RB and PJ were just too painful to watch.  It just isn’t fun anymore.

I’m pretty disheartened by the fact that PJ is talking like he has the QB job locked up for next year.

I don't think he believes that based on other comments ....

"We all need to get our junk together, or you'll see a different group next season. ... I need to get my junk together. If I don't do it by two-a-days next spring, you'll see a different quarterback in there."

http://www.tampatrib.com/sportsnews/MGBAHMFPWHE.html