• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats to WVU! Huge boost for BE

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

And even Michigan fans cheering for Notre Dame!

*GASP!*

Yeah, but consider the alternative. :-)

It interests me in that bowl games make for strange bedfellows... I was cheering like hell for the same Mountaineers I was trashing a month ago.

I wonder if all of the BE bashers in the media will eat crow when WVU finishes ranked higher than the ACC champ and SEC champ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

L'ville and Rutgers should have won their games as well, giving the BE a huge boost.   But oh well.  

Seriously, the BE is going to be tough next season.  Pitt is gonna be good, Cincy won't be a team full of Freshmen anymore and Cuse has got to improve.  Combine that with WVU and White and Slanton (BOTH FRESHMEN!!!!???)  WVU will contend for a national title in 2 years.  I think it's going to be tough for us to even go to a bowl game next year.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

L'ville and Rutgers should have won their games as well, giving the BE a huge boost.   But oh well.  

Seriously, the BE is going to be tough next season.  Pitt is gonna be good, Cincy won't be a team full of Freshmen anymore and Cuse has got to improve.  Combine that with WVU and White and Slanton (BOTH FRESHMEN!!!!???)  WVU will contend for a national title in 2 years.  I think it's going to be tough for us to even go to a bowl game next year.

Couldn't agree more. We could get our offensive problems fixed and still have a worst season than this year. Good news is our home games are games, for the most part, where we'll really need the home field advantage to give us a good chance of winning (we don't beat WVU or UL next year no matter where we played them)...