• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

since leavitt's contract extension

Guest BullsFans

I guess you are saying that we should not play September games because they are meaningless.  And I guess that we should imagine Texas tonight without Vince Young since he is their best player.  Your arguement is ridiculous.

Did you fall on your head as a child?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  0

Which proves what?  USF also cleaned Louisville's clock early in the season...and we all know how they finished their season while the Bull's stunk up the barn.

Imagine how USF would have done with out Andre Hall.

It's too bad he can't really say what he thinks.

You will get your wish when Andre is not on the team next season.  And while we are imagining,  why don't we imagine Bullsfans favorite team UCF without Kevin Smith.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

since leavitt's contract extension..............

smazza has not stopped his ********

Guest BullsFans

You will get your wish when Andre is not on the team next season.  And while we are imagining,  why don't we imagine Bullsfans favorite team UCF without Kevin Smith.

UCF!!! I have only seen UCF paly football once (this year at RJS)

I  have never even remotely suggested that I wanted to see USF play without Andre Hall.

That must have been one hell of a fall you took.

Perhaps "Hooked on Phonics" would help you.

UCF!!! I have only seen UCF paly football once (this year at RJS)

I  have never even remotely suggested that I wanted to see USF play without Andre Hall.

That must have been one hell of a fall you took.

Perhaps "Hooked on Phonics" would help you.

If you are indeed a Bulls fan and not a UCF fan then act like it.  This entire post subject you have been singing the praises of UCF while putting down USF.  

BTW  I would be happy to trade insults with you but this board is for USF sports not personal attacks.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

And while we are imagining,  why don't we imagine Bullsfans favorite team UCF without Kevin Smith.

Wow. I thought I was the only one getting that impression from his posts ...........

Guest BullsFans

If you are indeed a Bulls fan and not a UCF fan then act like it.  This entire post subject you have been singing the praises of UCF while putting down USF.  

BTW  I would be happy to trade insults with you but this board is for USF sports not personal attacks.  

I don't know about you, but I was in Charlotte to support the Bulls.

I'm nota  USF Grad....never been a student there... just a fan/supporter...the very kind USF needs more of... who win or lose is in his seat till after the game is over ....who calls it as I see it...TFB if you or anyone else doesn't  like it when I give credit where credit is due to other schools.

Like it or not UCF won C-USA, a conference that you and others think is beneath USF...a conference that USF couldn't win when it was in it.

You are right this isn't a place for personal attack, so please accept my apology for my remarks.

Please quit reading things into what I post, that simply aren't there.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Like it or not UCF won C-USA, a conference that you and others think is beneath USF...a conference that USF couldn't win when it was in it.

UCF didn't win C-USA .....

I don't know about you, but I was in Charlotte to support the Bulls.

I'm nota  USF Grad....never been a student there... just a fan/supporter...the very kind USF needs more of... who win or lose is in his seat till after the game is over ....

BullsFans I have been to every game since the first game against Kentucky Wesleyan.  I like you am not a USF grad,  stay from start to finish every game and you can tell from my post footer where my seat was in Charlotte.  I have lived in the area most of my life and I have adopted USF as my college football team.  I just hope that the rest of the area would buy into the program.

Guest BullsFans

Buy into the program you say... I ask, what has USF done to promote the program?  

What does the football team do to promote itself in the Tampa Bay area?  

How about the HOT... Why don't they appear at events such as Gasparilla?

If USF wants to get more people to come out to see them play they need to promote themselves in the community.

Did PT Barnum get people into his circus  tent by coming quietly into town and hoping people would come.

Did George Forman sell grills by puting them on store shelves and hoping people would buy them.

There is more to selling a football team than putting a team on the field and hoping they will come.

USF students get into football games without buying tickets yet only a small segment bother to come...why is that?  

College football is business,  USF is in the football business...USF needs to start acting like a good business and promote itself....When sales are lagging a smart business does something about it.  

Pet Rocks didn't sell themselves by looking cute sitting on the shelf.

Years ago, I arrived at a small university (approx 5,000 students) and  a few days after surviving the long lines at registration, I found myself standing on an even longer line of students.  the line to buy a season ticket for football....yes, students had to pay for their seats at the stadium...yet there was a very long line to do so...despite the fact that  the seats were nothing more than benches and the stadium was AlCOHOL FREE.

We actually went to watch football and cheer for the team not to drink beer and schmooze with our friends. Win or lose we did that after the game.

Go Bulls

It's marketing's job to put people in the stands and  it's the team's job to see that they will keep coming back.