• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

since leavitt's contract extension

Guest parradocs

USF was chosen over UCF (to name one) despite the fact that UCF has been playing football for many more years.  We are light years ahead of the UCF program, primarily because of Leavitt.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701
  • Days Won:  0

what is his record?

talk about buyers remorse!

why didn't we just let leavitt leave?

we gave him a healthy raise! shocking

and he would of been our savior if he beat an Up and Down ACC team in a toilet bowl?  Save your rants for next year....  DEAD HORSE!!!

Guest BullsFans
USF was chosen over UCF (to name one) despite the fact that UCF has been playing football for many more years.  We are light years ahead of the UCF program, primarily because of Leavitt.

You're entitled to your opinion, however I believe you are mistaken.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

didy- reality check.leavitt closed out year with 3 bad losses and got shut out and look bad in bowl game.

WE DIDN'T WIN

LEAVITT ISN'T ANYONE'S SAVIOR

BULLSFAN-parodx is a ftu/ou//oc  reject and doesn't seem to understand the most simpliest of posts

Yeah, I sure hate having a coach who got a college team to a bowl game faster than any other team in history.  Let's hold him "accountable" for that.

PARADX YOUR STANDARDS ARE  LOWER THAN MINE AND DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES AND THE PROBLEMS WE HAVE BEEN DISCUSSING ON THIS BOARD.

Guest BullsFans
 We are light years ahead of the UCF program, primarily because of Leavitt.

Lets see,  USF finished 5-3 in 2003 and then  3-5 in 2004 in C-USA.  UCF finished 7-1 in 2005 in C-USA and were the Conference USA  Champions something USF was unable to accomplish.....Light years ahead  you say.

Guest parradocs

Sigh.  Smazza, it is rather obvious you haven't the slightest clue what it takes to build a football program.  It is you, my friend, that doesn't understand what is being discussed here.  You want a Div I championship team built from the ground up in ten years.  If you had the slightest clue what you were talking about, you would realize what a fantasy that is.  You have never proposed the slightest constructive idea.  Fire Leavitt moves us backwards.  You think Pete Carroll is dying to be asked to be South Florida's coach?  Get a better QB.  Duh.  Gee, I wonder why Leavitt didn't think of that?  I'm sure he loves seeing Julmiste go out there and kill hundreds of worms with his passes.  What exactly is your proposed solution?  You don't have any.  

The easiest thing to do in this world is cricitcize.  Congratulations!  You have mastered that skill.  If anyone on these boards disagrees with you, you criticize and ridicule them as well.  Your mother must be proud.  It must be a joy working for you.  Or are you nice at work and use this board to take out your frustrations on the faceless people here?

Oh, and by the way, I am a South Florida Engineering school graduate.  I also obviously have a much better grasp of the English language than the great millionaire smazza, who's employees obviously bow in his presence.  You don't know how else to respond to reasoned posts so you insult the poster.  Does that work in the courtroom as well?  "Your honor, despite the fact that the witness saw my client rob the jewelry store, he's is obviously a UCF reject so his testimony should be stricken from the record."  

If you'd ever like to have an intelligent conversation, let me know.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Lets see,  USF finished 5-3 in 2003 and then  3-5 in 2004 in C-USA.  UCF finished 7-1 in 2005 in C-USA and were the Conference USA  Champions something USF was unable to accomplish.....Light years ahead  you say.

Any resemblence 2005 C-USA has to 2004 C-USA is purely coincindental.  No TCU, Louisville, or Cincinnati.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  0

I believe they played last season(31-14) where USF totally dominated UCF.  If I am correct(which I am because I have the game stored on my DVR) the only scores by UCF was a Steven Moffitt run after a punt return by Burnette to the 5 yard line and a late TD after the score was 31-7.  If you guys(Bullsfan, Smazza and Cee) insist on rooting for UCF and putting down USF,  you should go to UCFsports.com.  I am sure that Mav Tech Knight, Sir Galahad, etc.  would love to have you.

Guest parradocs

Oh give me a break.  This year's team is far, far better than last year's team. Leavitt sacrificed last season to play freshman and reshirt injured players to be more ready for the Big East.  Did you consider that fact in your analysis.  How about the fact that all the best football teams left C-USA after last season?  In C-USA, Cincinatti looked like a good team.  You can't possibly compare C-USA to the Big East.