• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Criminally Offensive:  Andre Hall

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

Criminal that a star like Andre Hall would have to be handcuffed by such a lame and *Offensive* offense...  I mean, he had 1300+ yards - with NO PASSING GAME support!!   Can you imagine what kind of year he would have had if defenses would have actually had to respect our passing game?!  Incredible!!

I don't even see how to lay the blame on one particular person or position.  It seems like it was a group effort this year between QB (if you wanna call him that), Receivers (how many drops did we have these last 3 games??), and OC (nice gameplan, 'coach')...

As amazing - and FUN - as it's been to watch Hall these past two years, I can only wonder just how many more feats he would have been able to accomplish with an offense to support him!  It's sad to see him go...

I hope for Ponton's sake (and for the Defense, and the fans) something happens w/ this offense, cuz this year's 'productivity' was pathetic.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES A. HALL!

p.s. ok, maybe some of the receiver drops were because they were just shocked that the ball actually hit them in the numbers for once...    ;D

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Hall's going to be undervalued in the NFL Draft because of how terrible the rest of the offense was. Some team's going to get a near-steal when they choose him. I certainly wouldn't mind having him as "jumper cables" for Cadillac.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

He ran for 1300+ yards facing 8 men in the box 90% time.  Truely amazing!  He will fly under the radar and some team will get a steal.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  342

Maybe we should have redshirted Hill and played Grothe.  I guarantee that Grothe would have been the starter by midseason if he played this year.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

He ran for 1300+ yards facing 8 men in the box 90% time.  Truely amazing!  He will fly under the radar and some team will get a steal.

I doubt it.  He's good.  The NFL finds guys from div 1-aa, 2, and 3 ball to draft fairly high.  I doubt they'd miss what he did for us.  A quick look at our passing statistics and then his rushing yards and ypc is pretty telling, and that's WITHOUT tape.

Don't underestimate NFL scouts.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

what a great thread

hall may have been second best next to reggie bush had our staff used him properly

i would have had ponton at rb with hall in slot more

and use I formation and option

i am a better OC than smith

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

what a great thread

hall may have been second best next to reggie bush had our staff used him properly

i would have had ponton at rb with hall in slot more

and use I formation and option

i am a better OC than smith

I'll go register HireSmazza.com right now.