• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls fans in Orlando...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  737
  • Days Won:  0

I will be in Orlando the 31st (visiting family, its not my fault they live in mousetown).

If anyone knows a good place to watch the game, or wants to meet up, let me know.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

watch it in the UCF student union and laugh at all the retards that go to that pathetic school

hahahaha couldn't have said it better myself

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

I will be in Orlando the 31st (visiting family, its not my fault they live in mousetown).

If anyone knows a good place to watch the game, or wants to meet up, let me know.

Send a PM to Kdawgy_orlando.  He usually has a group that gets together over there...  if they aren't going up for the game, that is.

Guest parradocs

If K-Dawg isn't around...

It used to be CaddyShack's on International Drive.  It seems like there were some late season issues there that I can't recall.  Otherwise, I'd advise Friday's Front Row on I-Drive.  They have a ton of TVs, and you could surely get the bowl game turned on.  I doubt I'll be anywhere but home since we have the in-laws family in town.  I'll be looking around the here later this week to see where everyone is going if I can figure away to sneak out.   ;)

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869

Sorry for the delay.  CaddyShack in Orlando is closed permanently.  We have several folks going to the game so no watch party planned.

Depending on where you are going to be, ESPNzone at Boardwalk at Disney.  Front Row Sports on I-Drive, otherwise there are some Beefs up here that are usually good.

Other than these, no real recommendations.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

You and the other two USF fans in the area can watch it wherever you want.  The student union will be closed.