• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

time to email another jacka$$

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

No, but I don't see how it's terribly negative. He stated his opinion.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

why all the nastiness among board members during this holiday season

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

why all the nastiness among board members during this holiday season

Wait, you mean all families don't fight tooth and nail during the holidays?!?!?  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

How many of you are going to watch the Music City Bowl on Dec 30th at 12:00 noon -  Virgina vs Minnesota?  Or if we weren't playing, the Dec 31st 2:30 game of Iowa St vs TCU, or the 1:00 p.m. game of Tulsa vs Fresno St?  

I will. And I watched last night's New Orleans Bowl and I will watch every single bowl game that is on. Why? because I, as a football fan, love football. It doesn't matter who is playing in a bowl game, that game is the championship game for that team. I would rather watch a bowl game between S. Miss and Ark St. then a mid season matchup between Michigan and Ohio St. I watch because I owe it to all those kids who made this sport enjoyable to watch. This is their moment in the sun and I'll be damned if I'm the one to ignore them OR criticize the team because they didn't go 11-0. I watch because it's time I spend with my brother that I normally wouldn't anyway, and it gives my kids a good example of how siblings should treat each other. To me, this is the best time of the year, not because of x-mas and all the capitalistic crap that goes with it, but because of the bowls and the competitive nature of the game, simple for the sake of competition which, again is a good example for my kids. Enjoy it, don't complain about it. It'll be all over before you know it and then it will really be all over before you know it.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894

Todd Wright (I believe) was on 620 this morning filling in for Dan Sileo and he said that when he was with ESPN, their highest ratings always came in the week and a half/two weeks of Bowl Games shown on ESPN and ESPN2

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468

Bottom line, the ONLY way he'll GET the point is if USF wins the game.

Then, email him.