• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I got BANNED from this site.

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

Whats the deal with the censorship?  You guys have blocked me from posting my thoughts and views, becuase I said that the basketball program is on the verge of total collapse.   Something that I find hard for anyone to not see at this point.  YO - we lost by 12 to Texas A&M Corpus Christi.  I think Michigan -- a team that is not even ranked-- could have beat us by 50 if they wanted.  Maybe they will can this guy after we lose by 70 to WVU.  

I mean TEXAS A&M Corpus Christ -- Are they even D-1?  I think they might be D II.   We need to put an end to this shananigans and canned this idiot coach.  He has one more then 10 games since he has been here.  He is a total embarasment.  Anyways,  in my post I offered well thought out solutions on how we can get the program headed in the right direction.  

Like step 1.  FIRE THIS IDIOT COACH.

Step 2.  Win some big games and then come talk to me about a lack of fan base.

Step 3.   Sign a decent recruit. (if step and 1 and 2 are followed

Step 4.  Hire a decent coach with some respecability.  I think Bob Huggins would be a great addition.  How about Chris Collins -- Coach K's assistant.   What about somebody from Gary Williams staff.  Why do we always have to settle for the Wal-Mart special on coaching?  Can't we get a decent name and a decent brand.

Yours Truly--

Mr. Banned in the USA

Ari Hinkelberger

Walmart the biggest most profitable company in the US

your argument fails to make your case

ban him again...only kidding, slightly!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

bulliever and his merrymen are a liberal bunch(they will hate me for saying this)

free speech flows on this board

rmc needs another 2 years

Guest Herman Momart

I have posted plently of negative comments about the USF basketball program and will continue to because I feel disrespected as an alum.  for the product that is on the floor and seems to be the continuing trend for this program.  Never once have I felt threatened to be banned from this site.  Maybe it is because I am not an idiot.  Ari must be a moron.  The kind of guy who never returns his friends stuff.  

Herman Momart -

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

NOPE  --- I was banned.  I posted as a guest.  Not sure why, but I never registered.  You have blocked every IP address in  Tallahassee.  

I posted the ever famous "MY 2 Cents" post.  It is the post that brough Reuben Horowitz and the gang to this site.  

If you are true bull fans you will unblock me, so when I get back to Tally I can continue to enlighten you folks on the pathetic struggles of my alma maters basketball program.  

Please for the love of god, unblock my IP address and Join me in a crusade to get rid of this basketball coach.  Reuben Horowitiz and I are going to start a "Draft Bob Huggins" site.  No man has led more black people to the promise land then Bob Huggins.  He might not get you a degree, but he will get you to the tournament.  Something USF hasn't been in coming on 20 years.  UCF has played in more NCAA Tourney in the last 15 years then USF.  I didn't even know UCF had a basketball team.

God save our program.

Ari Hinkelberger

Guest Ari Hinkelberger
I have posted plently of negative comments about the USF basketball program and will continue to because I feel disrespected as an alum.  for the product that is on the floor and seems to be the continuing trend for this program.  Never once have I felt threatened to be banned from this site.  Maybe it is because I am not an idiot.  Ari must be a moron.  The kind of guy who never returns his friends stuff.  

Herman Momart -

"Disrespected as an alum"? I'm not the moron, you are. And as far as not returning stuff to friends, you must have me confused with someone else. I don't have any friends.

Yours Truly--  

Mr. Lonely in the USA

Ari Hinkelberger

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

NOPE  --- I was banned.  I posted as a guest.  Not sure why, but I never registered.  You have blocked every IP address in  Tallahassee.  

I posted the ever famous "MY 2 Cents" post.  It is the post that brough Reuben Horowitz and the gang to this site.  

If you are true bull fans you will unblock me, so when I get back to Tally I can continue to enlighten you folks on the pathetic struggles of my alma maters basketball program.  

Please for the love of god, unblock my IP address and Join me in a crusade to get rid of this basketball coach.  Reuben Horowitiz and I are going to start a "Draft Bob Huggins" site.  No man has led more black people to the promise land then Bob Huggins.  He might not get you a degree, but he will get you to the tournament.  Something USF hasn't been in coming on 20 years.  UCF has played in more NCAA Tourney in the last 15 years then USF.  I didn't even know UCF had a basketball team.

God save our program.

Ari Hinkelberger

if this is the quality of the banned post...no comment!

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  1,400

Whats the deal with the censorship?  You guys have blocked me from posting my thoughts and views, becuase I said that the basketball program is on the verge of total collapse.   Something that I find hard for anyone to not see at this point.  YO - we lost by 12 to Texas A&M Corpus Christi.  I think Michigan -- a team that is not even ranked-- could have beat us by 50 if they wanted.  Maybe they will can this guy after we lose by 70 to WVU.  

I mean TEXAS A&M Corpus Christ -- Are they even D-1?  I think they might be D II.   We need to put an end to this shananigans and canned this idiot coach.  He has one more then 10 games since he has been here.  He is a total embarasment.  Anyways,  in my post I offered well thought out solutions on how we can get the program headed in the right direction.  

Like step 1.  FIRE THIS IDIOT COACH.

Step 2.  Win some big games and then come talk to me about a lack of fan base.

Step 3.   Sign a decent recruit. (if step and 1 and 2 are followed

Step 4.  Hire a decent coach with some respecability.  I think Bob Huggins would be a great addition.  How about Chris Collins -- Coach K's assistant.   What about somebody from Gary Williams staff.  Why do we always have to settle for the Wal-Mart special on coaching?  Can't we get a decent name and a decent brand.

Yours Truly--

Mr. Banned in the USA

Ari Hinkelberger

Who is this fool  Bulliever go ahead get rid of this guy ;D

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

It always seems that about this time of year or right after the New Year, these Dik Smickleton posters always show up. Seems like they come out of hybernation enough to post and whack their proverbial chickens, after reading rebuttle posts on their demise. So, troll-about posters, go ahead and whack away!!!

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  286

Free  Ari Hinkelberger!  Why not?  Who has evidence against him to warrant his being banned?  I personally don't agree with firing CRM but so what.  I prefer graduating players and preparing them for life instead of just next weeks game.  

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

First of all, as guests, many people post things that violate the few rules we do have here.  Some guests believe they can hide behind the anonymity of a guest post.  Apparently Ari, or someone else on the same IP address broke one of those rules.  Seeing that there are a total of only 3 IP addresses banned at TheBullsPen.com in over 5 years of existence, it must have been a little more than Ari is letting on.

While we value guest posters, I am not concernced that as a guest poster he may have had his IP blocked ...he's not banned, but clearly something came from that IP that caused the action to be taken.

Ari, perhaps you should register and become a member of the commuity and not only an occasional town crier.  Build up a little credibility on the site and you may find your views (regardles of the extreme or profane nature) are more tolerated.  A random guest poster has a short leash.

So Merry Christmas to you and perhaps see you as a contributing board member of TheBullsPen.com.