• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Depth Chart from the Oracle

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  0

Ced was brought in as a WR but was switched to QB recently.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I was told that Tim might be red-shirted.

Why ? ... grades ? Injury ?

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  365

Not 100%, but I think it is to concentrate on grades.

Not 100%, but I think it is to concentrate on grades.

I'm very cool with that ... Grades are VERY Important ... we are deep here ... but his versitility will be missed, he can play the entire line.

Go BULLS !!!

Okay ... now to the depth chart. Appreciate your input bulldad.

You never know about these depth charts from the spring. Remember Henderson was #1 at RB, didn't BULLieve it and we never saw him in 2003. Same for Kobel, and HOW wrong was I. So ... we never know.

AND ... we always see guys from #3 play during the season.

Regarding the DE's ... Eric Thomas better get working. I have only heard good things the past spring and from the fall of 2004.

DT's ... hoping to see Ramon McCollough get some time here.

LB's ...  :o SPEED ! and Talent ! ... but very young. The staff will have these kids ready. First teamers have experience ... so that'll help.

CB's ... Youth with Experience ! Nisch mix ... Brant & Jenkins (youth) with Robinson & Brown (experience). Expecting these guys to do great with out Front 7.

Safeties ... Love the hitting of Camon and he has great leaping ... and he has the #12 to uphold  8) Simpson has always played well and now it's FOR REAL playing time. Warren is talented and will be counted on and I love Smiths size ... No J. Jones ... maybe they are pretty much thinking of RS'd ... sure will miss Verpaele & Reed  :P BIG shoes to fill.

OT's ... How can Griffin be in there with out even being in camp ? unless he is? Sarosi needs to stay healthy and like Davis. Newton is steady, but happy Springfield is on the 2 Deep.

OG's ... Davis seems to be meant for this spot and Carothers is real good IMO. Walker is another young one I have high hopes for and McBee just fights for a win it seems. Love this group.

Center ... Herron is the STUD ! Miller did well last year to fill in and don't know much of Capogna but being this young and at #2, trusting in Coach Frey.

TE's ... Carter can't get to #1 ? Ruegger seems more of the blocker and Carter the catcher. Where's Feldman ? he RS'd after his FR year.

WR's ...  :o staying at 4 wide  8) Garris at #1 along with Green, Bain and Sheffield. Love the size here and hope Garris can be what Green was last year. He'll have to because we don't have the veterans as last season. Fisher? the unknown. Gipson and Williams(how's the injury?) are great talented guys. Lipp is still working back from injury?

RB's ... Crossley and Hall with Trea Williams to catch on the fly ?

QB's Julmiste and Banks will be a decision a week before Pitt IMO.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  365

Does anyone know the status of Sarosi?  Heard he was having pain in the shoulder that he had surgery on. don't feel that Julmisti has done anything to solidify his job at QB. Did not look sharp at the scrimmage.  Don't count Feldman at TE! Capona looked very good at Ctr.  Must put on weight, however very quick for the position.  RBs need help - hope that comes in the summer!  Will miss this weeks scrimmage, will be out of town.  Hope someone puts in a good report.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

no rb? who is fullback? odd

i thought we were going to I or pro set?

• 4 years later...

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

Griffin is a stud!

I didn't know Trae Williams was a RB.  Nice.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

whoa, dude!

bump.sign.jpg