• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Steve & Barry's A Bust for USF Gear!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  34
  • Days Won:  0

Steve & Barry's is open at University Mall where JCPenney used to be. Very exciting.....Everything is $9.98 or less. But, they only have a selection of about 6 USF T-shirts. Name a college (including Ruters, UConn, West Vriginia, Syracuse, Villanova) and you can get t-shirts, jackets, sweatshirts, jerseys, etc. But if you want USF gear, this is not the place to go! After asking 5 people that work there if they knew if they were getting any USF merchandise, I came to the conlcusion that not only are they not getting any gear, but they don't care. Perhaps, I am jumping the gun and they will get more gear in, but at this point I am really disappointed. How can a store like this open next to USF and not be prepared to carry any of the goods for the fans. This would have been a great place to stock up on Green and Gold goods for the Bowl game, but guess we will have to look elsewhere.

Call or write and let them know that we want Bulls merchandise!

www.steveandbarrys.com

813-631-8129

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Sami Al-Arian says "Allah Akbar, Jihad against the infidel Steve and Berry's Store!"

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

that is a load of bullplop.  A college apparel store in the mall nearest to USF, and alll they ssell is 6 measley t shirts

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1

That's Bull!  Go to the website and under the suggestions pull down write them an email.  I did.

• Topic Count:  236
  • Content Count:  1,797

You're more likely to get a USF tee at the store in Indianapolis.  They like to carry weird things at those stores.  The tees are $9.98, but they are $9.98 quality too.  Stick to the bookstore, Bulls Heaven and Sports Fanattic.  they have a VESTED interest in USF.  Steve and Barry have a vested interest in Steve and Barry.

Normal

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  1,400

yeah they have some generic looking stuff there even the usf shirts they had werent worth the 8 bucks rather spend my money elsewhere

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066

Either Finish Line, Champs, or Footlocker at University Square Mall had some really nice USF stuff too.

Sincerely,

Herd of Thunder Marching Band 2005, Mellophone

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701

You're more likely to get a USF tee at the store in Indianapolis.  They like to carry weird things at those stores.  The tees are $9.98, but they are $9.98 quality too.  Stick to the bookstore, Bulls Heaven and Sports Fanattic.  they have a VESTED interest in USF.  Steve and Barry have a vested interest in Steve and Barry.

Normal

believe it or not, i was in poughkeepsie, ny about 4 years ago and was shopping in a local mall.. to my amazment, i walked into a sports store, like champs, and saw a USF hoodie.  Of course i had to buy it because it was in NY, but it was funny because when i was looking for sizes 2 guys walked by and said, "who the hell is USF?"   ;D

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  198

I have to mention this. Two year ago I was in the Orlando store and found leather USF jackets - Green on the front and back with South Florida and the old logo embroidered on the front and back also. They had yellow sleeves. At ten dollars each I bought the whole rack. Brought them back to Tampa - had my company embroider the name of my company "Bull Ridge" along with the moniker of each of my partners on the front. Mine of course is "Bullmeister" They look pretty cool. $10.00 jacket with a $30.00 embroider. Haven't seen anyone else wearing that style jacket.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

We get a lot of "regular" shirts and stuff custom embroidered with the USF logo so we have things that NOBODY has...