• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who would sponsor a student(s) ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869
  • Days Won:  0

I would be in for 20.

If someone can oversee the dishing out of tixs, I will happily send a couple for student consumption.  

Plus, we need some level of trust from the student they will actually go.  I want to make sure neither beer or other vices keep them from the appointed rounds of being at the game.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U'd trust us ...  :o

;D

If we can get enough support, we'll figure this out. We don't have that many students that post here ... we'll be able to narrow it down.

Except that you can expect a heck of a lot more students to sign up if they know they have a chance to go to the bowl game at a significant discount or even free.  Heck, if I were a student, I would tell all of my friends to sign up and try to become 'sponsored' ...

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

and just to let you all know, I'd be all for wearing a TheBullspen.com t-shirt, body paint makes me break out in hives, my skin can't breathe...lol

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193

Curious to know who would get sponsored...I find out tonight if I get to go as a SunDoll or not. If not, I'm outta luck.

Curious to know who would get sponsored...I find out tonight if I get to go as a SunDoll or not. If not, I'm outta luck.

I can't see why they wouldn't take you Katie, what is the selection process?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193

It's complicated...some HAVE to stay because of the basketball game on the 30th. First our coach said it would be freshman which was perfect for me cause I'm a junior. Then I heard rumors that the non-national part of the team (that would be me) would be the ones staying so that the nationals team could practice up in NC. Sooo I'm hoping I'll find out tonight.

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

We could do a drawing for all students that post on the Bullspen.  Any way you slice it, someone will be happy, and someone will feel like they got screwed.  That being said I'd donate $20 for the cause.

Side note, if we find out where they are staying, we have enough people on this board at different hotels to somewhat oversee if they make the game.  Kind of like a chaperone at a school dance.  Just a thought.  

just a heads up, but there is a thread I started on www.usfbs.com about going to the bowl game (I linked it at the bottom of this post) and it talks about checking out the BullsPen for sponsorships.

http://www.usfbs.com/Forums/Messages.aspx?Topic=17746