• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

a ftu/ou/oc helmet

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

You can What If it all day, Triple.  The fact is that it happened and the ending result is a lot of national attention for the turnaround.  Most schools do not turn around that quickly.

There is no What iffing and believe it or not, I'm not trying to downplay what you've done THIS year. ALL that I'm saying is that you went 8-4 this year in CUSA, which is a good year, but you wouldn't be garnering all this national attention, ie COY, if you hadn't blown chunks last year .......

Do you think we enjoyed going 0 - 17 and the negative publicity we received for those losses?  This year was an amazing turn around and the positive press we have received is called tuning a negative into a positive.

Look, I really am happy for the lesser obnoxious Kanigit fans like you two. I was just adding a dash of reality to those that felt the need to try and throw certain things up like it was the be all and end all of things .....

Now, a serious question, any idea of the travel interest in your bowl game? This has to be one of those good news bad news types of things ............... Great for the coaches and players, though, who really deserve it, especially in this case.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

That helmet has been on PTI for a while.  It has nothing to do with UCF's turnaround.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

scbull-i don't know what you are talking about.the host was holding up the helmet talking about ftu/ou/oc. please go back to your hole and come out in february

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

scbull-i don't know what you are talking about.the host was holding up the helmet talking about ftu/ou/oc. please go back to your hole and come out in february

They've had the helmet on the set for a while.  You didn't say they were holding it up.

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

They've had the helmet on the set for a while.  You didn't say they were holding it up.

It's been rumored that one of Kornheiser's nephews goes to UCF.

The helmet was on the show for months before being removed to display other schools that were hot last year.

There is no What iffing and believe it or not, I'm not trying to downplay what you've done THIS year. ALL that I'm saying is that you went 8-4 this year in CUSA, which is a good year, but you wouldn't be garnering all this national attention, ie COY, if you hadn't blown chunks last year .......

Look, I really am happy for the lesser obnoxious Kanigit fans like you two. I was just adding a dash of reality to those that felt the need to try and throw certain things up like it was the be all and end all of things .....

Now, a serious question, any idea of the travel interest in your bowl game? This has to be one of those good news bad news types of things ............... Great for the coaches and players, though, who really deserve it, especially in this case.

Travel packages are just getting released and they are cheaper than I anticipated.  With the price the way it is(like 600s or so), I could see more UCF fans finding ways to go.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Travel packages are just getting released and they are cheaper than I anticipated.  With the price the way it is(like 600s or so), I could see more UCF fans finding ways to go.

$600?? ****, that's less than what airfare alone normally is ............ you should have a pretty good crowd heading out then unless the date would be a deterrent.

That's only preliminary airline prices.  It could simply be heresay and it's more.