• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Should we contact Mariucci?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562
  • Days Won:  0

Are you Butch Davis's girlfriend?  I've never seen a person with a bigger woodrow wilson for another man than you have for Butchie...

i'm not a girl, so i cant be his girlfriend.. duh.  are you his boyfriend or something?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bullistic930

I dont want CJL to leave...but if he did, maybe we should make a run at Al Borges...the OC for Auburn. That guy gets more press than Tuberville.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

i think mooch to the bulls could very well be like weis to ND.. but i think butch davis would be a better canidate based on the fact that he's done it before

Mooch had all the freaking talent in the world on that team and couldn't do squat.  Look at how many first round draft picks are on that offense that have produced nothing.  You keep on saying that Leavitt can't get any top recruits, and needs to go because of that.  Well, Mooch had all the top people and did nothing, so you're talking out of both sides of your mouth again.  Yet more doublespeak from the People's Chump.

I dont want CJL to leave...but if he did, maybe we should make a run at Al Borges...the OC for Auburn. That guy gets more press than Tuberville.

that guy would be great too.. he really turned around jason campbell's career

If Leavitt does end up elsewhere, I agree that Borges would be a good candidate to replace him.

Yet more doublespeak from the People's Chump.

that was a very mean comment.  the lions are cursed, and i think matt millen doesnt know what he's doing.. he drafts kids that look good on paper, but not necessarily translate to NFL greatness.. joey harrington is a jeff tedford dud (i.e. akili smith, kyle boller, trent dilfer, and maybe aaron rodgers [sp?]).. charles rogers is always hurt, mike williams is not fast enough for the NFL, and roy williams is really the only good WR threat... you cant blame mooch for that stuff going on

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  46

Cee-  Steve Mariucci had loads of talent on the offensive side of the ball, and made everyone worse than they were when they came in.  There's not anyone in Southeastern MI who's upset about Mariucci getting fired.  Interviews of some of the Lions players today were extremely telling.  Let's put it this way, none of the players seemed to be too unhappy.  Even Tom Izzo, his best friend, was quoted as saying "it's going to be good for him."

This Mariucci talk is pure stupidity.  He will be in Green Bay when Sherman gets the boot and Favre retires.  Then he can ruin Aaron Rodgers' career.  We don't need to worry about Mariucci coming to USF, even if CJL does go elsewhere.

Gooch, you live in Royal Oak!  I live in Farmington Hills, we'll have to get together for a beer sometime!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Gooch, you live in Royal Oak!  I live in Farmington Hills, we'll have to get together for a beer sometime!

I don't think we'll hear from Gooch ever again ...............   ::)

Gee, thanks trip... :P