• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tampa Identity?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701
  • Days Won:  0

This coming from a Miami Dolphins fan .........

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

"laces out" haha

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

Maybe if the Dolphins could sell out a home game, that remark would have some legitmacy to it.

How about the Lightning being # 2 in the NHL in attendance?  How about the Bucs having a 100K person waiting list for season tickets?

The Rays will be fine in a few years too now that we have competent ownership in place.

Where will thoses teams be when they are losing in terms of attendence ie The Bucs before they were good, The Drays

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701

lol, where is this thread going??   the bucs, lightning, and soon to be drays will be fine for many years to come.

besides, who wants to play football on clay?

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Where will thoses teams be when they are losing in terms of attendence ie The Bucs before they were good, The Drays

Stop this lunacy. I'm not sure how many sports markets Tampa Bay is better than but one is sure as Hell Miami .......

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,773
  • Days Won:  3

I did not attend college in Florida but I have lived in Tampa Bay since 1987. I have been a season ticket holder since the 2nd year and have added 5 more that are season ticket holders too.

I can't tell you how many times I have been asked "why do you go to USF games if you didn't go to school there?" My response is that this my local college team and I love the area I live in and will always be a supporter (WIN OR LOSE!).

Now there's a great post. Here's someone who didn't attend USF - but springs for season tix.  

Gotta be honest with you...the only season tix I'd spring for are Bulls tix. Everything else is mildly amusing.