• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You people just...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

don't understand.  Anyone who is blasting USF fans for being upset just doesn't understand the impact of the game on people's lives.  Some of us have spent countless dollars on this team and poured all our time into being part of something special this year.

I am jaded...what a let down...so gross

For some of us, Bulls football was all we had to look foward too.  What? You say how pathetic? SCREW YOU!!! You cant understand what this team means to some of us.  

Whomever had a bad year and was hoping for a bright spot at the end of this season, I can sympathize, I'm sorry this had to happen, AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

I dare someone to challenge those who feel cheated right now. How DARE you.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

I'm pissed. My entire neighborhood knows it. But the problem lies with some of the complete irrationality that has overtaken this board not just the past 24 hours but for a couple of months.

People say play C4, play C4, let me ask y'all something: You think we are one dimensional now, how many passes have you seen Hill throw? When he does come in there, he looks like he has no idea what the hell he is doing other than taking the ball and running with it.

I am now a USF student, and prior to that I probably cared more than anyone in the world who didn't have an immediate connection to the university since I was 9!! Again I'm pissed, but this is MY school and MY team, and for people to say they wont show up next week or at the Car Care Bowl piss me off almost as much as the game yesterday.

Clay, I realize I wasn't being addressed specifically, but I hadn't posted in a while before last night and I ended up rambling.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

Im with you guys

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Stop with the goddamned drama.  Before this season, TO A MAN, none of us thought a bowl was even possible.  Now, we're staring one in the face and half this board is acting like it's on its period because it's not the BCS Sugar Bowl.  La-dee-frickin-da, how spoiled we've gotten.

I'm happy with a bowl.  Call me crazy, tell me I'm "settling for mediocrity", whatever.  All I know is that this season has FAR exceeded my expectations, and I'm not going to berate the entire frigging team and coaching staff because my fragile little Sugar Bowl fantasy wasn't made a reality.

See you REAL Bulls fans in Charlotte... those of you who care to make it anyway...

Oh, I will be there. I'm thinking we might have a Louisville attendence situation where people say, "Man, were gonna get the hell beat out of us, I'm not going." But I will be there.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193

I never blasted you guys for being upset-it's not like I wasn't upset with you! The team means just as much to me as it does each one of you...if you only KNEW how much time the spirit sqauds put into the team maybe you'd see it from a different perspective.

The ONE thing that set me off, and I am repeating myself...is the people who said they would not come to the WVU game. That to me is upsetting, not being upset.

And I hope to see ALL of you at the game Saturday!

Absoultley agree on the people saying they aren't going to show up Katie.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,843
  • Days Won:  22

Dont come telling some of us what to do. I for one  was one of four students who busted our butts back in the early 80's to bring football to USF. We jumped thru all kinds of hoops that the administration and an athletic department that didnt want football told us to go thru. We raised money to serve as  the starting point for a program only to see the Athletic dept stab us in the back and use the money for other programs.

I was there when they asked alumni to pay a yearly fee eventhough we didnt have a team for the next couple of years.

I have been a season ticket holder since the start eventhough i have to drive almost 300 miles each way for a home game.

I have traveled to Georgia Southern,Kentucky,South Carolina,Alabama,Penn State.

and yes im pissed at what happened yesterday, yes i had trouble sleeping thinking about that 3rd and 1 and what could have been.

But when i see people on this board calling themselves fans and saying they are giving their tickets for WV game and that they dont want to go to a bowl it PISSES me even more.

We keep comparing ourselves to the big boys but the FACTS are that we cant compare to them MONEY wise,CANT compare to them in  FANNIEs at the stadium.

I look at Nebraska and they have 80,000+ for a 7-4 team and will pack the Muffler Bowl or the CrackPipe Bowl if invited,eventhough they have won national championships. Those are REAL fans.

Why in hell would a top athlete want to come to play here, when we have people with all kind of excuses not to show up and watch them play.

If we want to be a top program then lets act like it,give more money and show up at the freaking games.

and some of you might not like this post,but im PISSED off and will let it off just as some of you have.

Go Bulls!!! beat WV!!!