• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Scott's Garbage Time

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  126
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Outlaw said:

We all need to turn the pressure on AD MK to do something. The players deserve better .

The biggest issue that I have, is that it is clear that we are doing less with more. There is no one who can say that with our location, our conference, our enrollment and our brief history, including being ranked #2 in the country, that small conference schools in small areas with less than 5k students are leaps and bounds ahead of us. Very few football programs have EVER been ranked #2 in the country. Jeff Scott is proving to be the ultimate underachiever. We do have several TALENTED players, Horn, Battie, Weaver, Mangum, Grier, most of the offensive line DJ Gordon and many others. 

I have finally given up on him as being a successful head coach here. Maybe he will do well elsewhere, but it isn't going to happen right here right now.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,490
  • Days Won:  25

18 minutes ago, RoyD3 said:

The biggest issue that I have, is that it is clear that we are doing less with more. There is no one who can say that with our location, our conference, our enrollment and our brief history, including being ranked #2 in the country, that small conference schools in small areas with less than 5k students are leaps and bounds ahead of us. Very few football programs have EVER been ranked #2 in the country. Jeff Scott is proving to be the ultimate underachiever. We do have several TALENTED players, Horn, Battie, Weaver, Mangum, Grier, most of the offensive line DJ Gordon and many others. 

I have finally given up on him as being a successful head coach here. Maybe he will do well elsewhere, but it isn't going to happen right here right now.

Exactly it is unacceptable. Jim was beating big programs when his office was  trailers and the facilities back then make these kids seemed spoiled in comparison.