• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does USF recruit out of Pahokee at all?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

our staff is out worked by other staffs year after year

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

our staff is out worked by other staffs year after year

You really have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

scbull- i know a bit more than you

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  188
  • Days Won:  0

Being out worked- is one thing you cannot say about this staff.  

Its not like they can hold a gun to a kid and make him sign.  Each class has gotten better than the last.  Wait till this class is finished.  They have already shocked the state with the stirrups signing and they may have at least one more big one on the horizon ;)  

Josh Newberg

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Josh,

As someone that follows and reports on USF recruiting, you should know that someone in California knows more about how our guys are recruiting than you do.

This time, I'll remember my   ;D

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  188

He may or may not know more than me, but I do know that they are working extremely hard.  In a year or two all this work will pay off.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  13

CCC played the Jesuit Tigers this year..and none of those players could hold a candle to the flat out speed of Pahokee..A. Allen included.  Plus, I'm glad were never playing them in football again..the way the CCC fans/players got treated  makes FAA and Jesuit the only two school's CCC has no interest in ever playing sports against...totally classless schools.  I digress-   Hopefully we pick up a few Pahokee players over the next few years.

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

Plus, I'm glad were never playing them in football again..the way the CCC fans/players got treated  makes FAA and Jesuit the only two school's CCC has no interest in ever playing sports against...totally classless schools.

you're just jealous because you got smoked this year.  jesuit always plays with class and opponents just get bitter when they get shut out... its ok, its what happens when you've got one of the highest win percentages in the city in the past couple decades... and thats what happens when you are THE premier catholic school football program in the bay area

I've been to quite a few Jesuit football games and I'd have to say classless isn't a word I'd use to describe the experience, but tradition, school spirit, and an athletic powerhouse as far as private schools go are things that do come to mind.

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

I've been to quite a few Jesuit football games and I'd have to say classless isn't a word I'd use to describe the experience, but tradition, school spirit, and an athletic powerhouse as far as private schools go are things that do come to mind.

dont worry, he's just jealous.. i believe the score was 20-something to 0, jesuit.. fact of the matter is jesuit got all up in that booty (as they have been doing since the early 1900's)... its one of the winningest programs in the past century, we aint never scared