• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We each contribute in our own way

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

6 minutes ago, GoBulls84 said:

That depends, can your snake get cut for illegal forward propulsion?

Does this belong in the prostitution thread?  😁

• Haha 3

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  808
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/20/2022 at 6:59 PM, Brad said:

I am not sure what that is but @Griggsy, it's been a long time.  A very long time.  Good to see you.  I hope you are well.  And it looks like you're still a USF guy.  I hope you stick around.

Hi Brad, yes it has been a very long time, though  it doesn't necessarily feel like it. 17 years since I discovered USF and thebullspen.com. It was when we were first invited to the Big East. I enrolled at USF and graduated with a BA in 2008. I moved to Tallahassee in 2012 so I'm no longer a season ticket holder (and now have kids, etc) but I still love USF.  Admittedly, I had to separate myself emotionally somewhat after CJL was fired and the Holtz New Era was faltering. I'm more of a casual fan now, even moreso with the NIL/conference realignment stuff going on that I don't like,  but I like to check in on y'all from time to time :)   I see from this thread several familiar names are still around. 

And yes this post was just a phone game where I was using USF Bulls as my screen name, and I made it to the #2 spot. I thought it was fitting though I guess it confused some folks. Sorry 'bout that 😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1