• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congratulations

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

USF for becoming Bowl Eligible with another good win today.  NO matter which school we support and root for, Wins and future bowl games are great for both of our Universities.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

Classy!!  You know...I've been up and down as far as classy...but I have to hand it to the Bulls!!  Good job, guys!!  I talk a lot...but deep down it's great to see our two schools kick butt and the others NOT!!!

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618

Hey, back to reality now....

You're in C-USA beating Rice by 3 points and going to a no name bowl.

We've at least beat quality teams buddy.

If we traded schedules at the beginning of this year, we'd only have a loss at USC and you guys would still have that little streak that you have far too soon forgotten.

You guys downgraded your competition by joining C-USA. Don't believe me? The MAC has more teams over .500 than C-USA.

Bottom line is, I can't wait to come up to your house and put the hurting on you again, bring you back to the real world, and trash the hell out of your stadium and parking lot like you cry babies did.

I'd wonder if UCF fans would be as gracious if they weren't bowl eligible themselves... morons  ::)

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

Am I Classy? probably not....

Is UCF football even worth a ****? definitely not...

I don't know about that...a win over a team that could wind up winning CUSA outright doesnt hurt SOS.  If we want to be ranked, and want to complain about not being so, a win over winning teams in UCF and UL should help our cause.

Congrats UCF on the east division.  I still dont understand being ranked behind UCF, but that's the only reason I dislike you guys in football.

Until we play next year.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I'm trying to get closer to becoming the Big 4, ucf's season is a very good one, but I don't want them to win the c-usa title, it will only give them more ammo for recruits.

Same as how I celebrate the Big 3 not going to a BCS game and our beloved BULLS may be . . .

Go BULLS !!!