• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Four-star Donald Hand Jr.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,407
  • Days Won:  5

Donald Hand Jr. is one of the more sought after combo guards in the 2022 class. The Landstown High School (Virginia Beach, Va.) product was unranked at this point last year then his stock took off and he currently is ranked the No. 84 overall prospect in the Rivals150.

Hand’s combination of size, he lists himself at 6-foot-5, 185 pounds, skill and basketball IQ has attracted offers from South Florida, Boston College, Clemson, Connecticut, Georgia Tech, Iona, James Madison (more on that JMU offer later), LSU, Maryland, North Carolina State, Penn State, TCU, Virginia Commonwealth, Virginia Tech and several other programs.

d8bd1cd7_720.jpg?v=67F095B546E4D808

Donald "DJ" Hand Highlights

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,407
  • Days Won:  5

South Florida hosted Landstown (VA) High School four-star guard Donald ‘DJ’ Hand Jr. last weekend on an official visit and the No. 102 ranked prospect in the Rivals150 spoke with BullsInsider.com about the trip, what he really liked and where things now stand in his recruitment.

icons_rivalsdatabase_modal_icon-7f81eaad
et7ur4kvyjcqbkwngjmd

N/A

Who came with you on the trip?

It was my mom, my stepdad, my little brother, my stepmom and my dad.

Can you give a recap of the visit?

Yes sir, it was a tremendous visit. Um, they showed me all the facilities, met the academic advisors, we took a campus tour, we went out to eat and I got to spend time with the players. I really got to feel out all of them. They're all great guys. I got to see the player's workout. I got to see Caleb Murphy. Sam Hines, I got to see a couple players work out and they're hard workers. So, that's what I like. I got to meet Coach Gregory's wife. So, it was overall really a great visit. It was a really nice place. I had a great visit. I enjoyed my time.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  21
  • Days Won:  0

This kid brought his entire support system on the visit. When both sets of parents make a trip together they must really be considering USF as an option. 

• Like 1