• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

RB Henderson Injury ! Out for season !?!

Guest Vanilla Rice

billy graduated with his degree from USF this spring and is using his last year of eligibility at the University of Deleware.  He is one heck of a guy.  A good hard worker and just an overall nice kid.  I think he saw the writing on the wall with the emergence of Andre Hall.  But Billy looks like a beast now.  He muscled up to 225 pounds and really looks like a pro running back to be honest.  I hope the injury is healed and wish him the best of luck.  

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

well is he coming bach or what?

update anyone?

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

hey guys. thanks for the reminder to check on this -- leavitt had mentioned delaware state for henderson last week. here's what we ran today ...

Ex-Bull running back to play for Delaware St.

Billy Henderson, the Pinellas Park running back who left South Florida's program in January, will play his final college season at Division I-AA Delaware State. Henderson, whose Bulls career was limited by a torn knee ligament last year, rushed for 148 yards in three seasons at USF before graduating this spring. He joins a Hornets roster that included four players from St. Petersburg last season. Delaware State opens its season at Florida A&M, one week before the Rattlers come to Tampa to play USF.

greg

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144

Thanks Greg.

FYI, it was in the "College Football" section online. I understand that various stories get consolidated there and people here should know to look there even if it has an unrelated headline.

Here is the link

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/07/27/Sports/Plan_has_Peach__Gator.shtml

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

It will be fun to keep an eye on Delaware State.  Billy's a real good kid, and was a very good back.  I've got a feeling he's going to tear it up in 1-AA.  With his size and speed combo and work ethic there won't be many comparable.