• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My observations

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  164
  • Days Won:  0

Just a few observations from my first live Bulls game in over 4 years (think my last one was the upset over Northern Illinois way back when):

1) Our defense rocks. I can only remember 3 times Syracuse even got past the 50 yard line. I jokingly told my wife that if Syracuse got a TD each time they crossed the halfway mark, we still would have beat them 28-21 today.

2) We really, REALLY need to diversify our offense. Yes, our running game is powerful, but if we face a team that can shut us down on the ground, I don't think 5 for 12 and 88 yards in the air is gonna cut it. Is this the OC's fault or just one of PJ's limitations?

3) Penalties are still aggravating, 4 years after I can first remember complaining about them. No biggie in a game like this, but if we're playing a team of equal strength, this will bite us in the butt.

4) Syracuse has a really nice-looking campus, very northeastern traditional with the ivy-covered brick buildings. The Dome was pretty cool since the only other dome I've been in was the Georgia Dome. Major props to the school for making the parking situation very efficient. We were on the shuttle to the parking lot, in our car, and back on the highway within 10-15 minutes after leaving the stadium.

5) I haven't seem them up close before, but good god, the Sun Dolls are smoking hot. At least I assume they are the SDs and not the cheerleaders. They were wearing black and gold uniforms. Living up north for so long, I forgot just how beautiful good ol' Florida girls could be. :)

That's all I've got for now. One more night in Syracuse, lots of outlet shopping tomorrow, and then the short drive back to Ottawa. I look forward to coming back in 2007.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Good points...

This may help with the Sun Doll / Cheerleader problem:

http://southfloridabulls.com/gallery2/albums.php

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

5) I haven't seem them up close before, but good god, the Sun Dolls are smoking hot. At least I assume they are the SDs and not the cheerleaders. They were wearing black and gold uniforms. Living up north for so long, I forgot just how beautiful good ol' Florida girls could be. :)

thats what you get for being in canada.

Good points...

This may help with the Sun Doll / Cheerleader problem:

http://southfloridabulls.com/gallery2/albums.php

Okay, it was definitely the Sun Dolls. Is the dance team supposed to be hotter than the cheerleaders?

Btw, my compliments go to whoever took photo 84 in the Sun Dolls album. That girl has fine assets. :)

thats what you get for being in canada.

Actually, Canadian women tend to be pretty hot, although I don't think anyone compares to Florida girls (maybe Cali girls?). For some reason, though, northeastern US women are more often than not pretty harsh looking. I say this after living in Massachusetts for 7 years back in the 80s.

Hmm, I've really gone off-topic here. :)

Go Bulls!

Florida girls are much better than Cali girls.  Cali only has like 400 miles of decent beach.  Florida has about 900.

beach = hot girls.

its the way it works

now that was off topic.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Well, I must challenge that assertion.  There is no coastline in Arizona, yet I say the campus of ASU can give any school in Florida a run for its money.  And, even the Moms (for the older crowd) are pretty nice out here.  

Good chance I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight...I'm gonna go cut my cable...

well arizona is filled with sun.  maybe i should rephrase it and say florida has a lot of SUN.

Cali only has a small amount of space to sunbath.

the rest is other fun stuff like skiing, hiking, or all the fun in san fran

ok so maybe i dont know what im talking about....blame canada, blame canada